• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Games for My First Show: Purse Game & Replace Your Husband

I will use the measuring cups for my cupcakes and the juicer to juice some fruits and veggies for my smoothies.Yesterday, I got my measuring cups and juicer from my friends party. My mom went and picked them up...I will use the measuring cups for my cupcakes and the juicer to juice some fruits and veggies for my smoothies.
Miss Cori
Games!!I am having my first show saturday, and I wanted to play some games. As Im looking them up on here I find so many have names and I cant find a description. So for all of us new consultants please post your favorite games and how to play them. I really want to know about the Purse game and Replace your Husband. TIA :)

Last edited:
Help! Still need games...

This is the purse game I did specificially for Stoneware... You can really change them to any product you like and use that letter to talk about something host/guest/opportunity/product/warranty related.

Once I pick a product or a type (i.e. Kitchenware, Cultery) I take a little time to figure out what I can use to fit that letter with the business. Sometimes it take longer then others :eek:

Attachments

• the Purse Game.doc
    26 KB · Views: 426
there's a game called right left where everytime during a poam people pass an object *your giveaway r or l then whoever ends with it gets to keep it however on my first show i did it during my whole demo b/c i didn't have any other shows lined up everytime i said "host" ie this is next month host special etc... anyways then they had to pass it i used a small spatula hth also do a search for games.. there are tons on this site

My DD came up with a cute idea for a game. Very original (I thought). We were at the $1 Store looking for kitchen tools (JK...had to throw that in for fun) ANYWAY, she suggested that I get some silly putty and have people mold a PC item. The guests are the judges. Just a thought.

haha :rolleyes: about the Dollar store Kitchen tools.

I'm not a big gamer, but I like Queen of the Shoppers... Go to files, you will find a new one for S/S 2007.

I love the hawaiian Vacation game...It goes great with our new theme and since it is still cold out people find it refreshing to think about warmer weather. It should be in files somewhere here since that is where I got it. I have played it at my last two shows at the beginning right after introduction.

Queen Of The Shopper's
Miss Cori said:
I am having my first show saturday, and I wanted to play some games. As Im looking them up on here I find so many have names and I cant find a description. So for all of us new consultants please post your favorite games and how to play them. I really want to know about the Purse game and Replace your Husband. TIA :)

IT'S NOT ONLY FUN, FUN, FUN BUT THE GUESTS SEEM TO LOVE IT AND IT GETS THEM FLIPPING THRU THE CATALOG TOO.

HTH

LIZ

SusanBP0129 said:
I'm not a big gamer, but I like Queen of the Shoppers... Go to files, you will find a new one for S/S 2007.

I just downloaded that for my show here on Wednesday night. I never played that one before and it looks like it will be fun and especially since it is a new catalog all of us need to learn where things are!

I also bought some Hershey kisses (hope they last until Wednesday night) to use for "Got it, Love it!".

If you have bake time, a great one is to pass out various recipes and have them team up or partner up and see how many products they can use to make the recipe (they can use the wish list on the back of the receipts). The team with the most expensive recipe wins. They get incredibly competative, including soap and towels to wash hands first, etc.

Oh that is so funny. You guys are so freakin creative. I cant believe it.

Paige Dixon said:
If you have bake time, a great one is to pass out various recipes and have them team up or partner up and see how many products they can use to make the recipe (they can use the wish list on the back of the receipts). The team with the most expensive recipe wins. They get incredibly competative, including soap and towels to wash hands first, etc.

That's a great idea Paige!

Miss Cori said:
Oh that is so funny. You guys are so freakin creative. I cant believe it.

That's the whole idea Cori is to show how much you love what you do! Your excitement about the products and your customers love for the products are what makes your sales rocket! Let people share what they love about a product and what they use them for--when others hear that they think hey, I need that too!

I only hope I can get people half as excited as me.

Yesterday, I got my measuring cups and juicer from my friends party (thats where i met my director and signed up) . My mom went and picked them up for me. And I asked her if she opened it and checked em out and she said no. And i cant believe she didnt open it.

The first thing i did when i got my kit was rip the box open and breathe in that wonderful smell of new plastic and good stuff. Second I called my gma and and told her it was better than christmas.And I still dont think any christmas from now on will feel that good.

Sorry I get excited...

What is the Purse Game?

The Purse Game is a fun icebreaker activity where guests have to find specific items in their purses to earn points. The guest with the most points at the end wins a prize!

How do I play the Purse Game?

To play the Purse Game, the host will call out items that may be found in a purse, such as a pen, gum, or lip balm. Guests will then search their purses and show the item to the host. Each item is assigned a point value and the guest with the most points at the end wins!

What is Replace Your Husband?

Replace Your Husband is a hilarious game where guests have to create a dish using kitchen tools instead of their hands. The host will assign different kitchen tools, such as a whisk or spatula, to each guest and they must work together to create a dish without using their hands.

How do I play Replace Your Husband?

To play Replace Your Husband, guests will be divided into teams and each team will be assigned a kitchen tool. The host will provide a recipe and the teams must work together to create the dish using only their assigned kitchen tool. The team with the best dish wins a prize!

Can I modify these games for a co-ed show?

Yes, these games can be modified for a co-ed show by changing the name to "Replace Your Spouse" and including items that may be found in a briefcase or wallet for the Purse Game. This allows for the games to be inclusive and fun for all guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies