• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Trying to Find Show Games

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for new games to play at shows in order to keep repeat customers engaged. The "got it love it" game is mentioned as a popular game to play, where guests yell out if they have the product or if they want it, and explain why they love it. The first person to do so receives a reward. Other game ideas such as finding products in the catalog and throwing chocolates are also suggested.
chefkitty
I am looking for some games to play at shows. I have a welcome poem that goes over pretty well. And a food slogan quiz. I found the riddle game that will go over great at a few of my shows, but I need to find some other games so that my people don't get sedate. I have a lot of repeat customers at my shows so they know all of my games. Any help will be great. :confused: :) :(

Try clicking on files in the menu bar and then searching on the word game. You should get a number of files with games.

My hosts and guests really like the got it love it game. Tell them the first time you touch or talk about (if you didn't bring it) a product the first one to holler got it love it (and WHY they love it/how they use it) gets a chocolate. At the end of my spiel the one with the most chocolates OR wrappers ;) gets to pick from my basket of goodies. I also add they can holler want it, love it/love it want it for those who don't have alot.

Or I have my guests find it in the catalog and the first one who finds it and hollers the page gets a chocolate.

I have my hosts throw the chocolate so it doesn't drag out my demo time.

thanks those are both great ideas!!!

I'm doing a show tomorrow for women I do not know at all and will use the "got it/love it" game with some sort of holiday wrapped chocolate! I'm so excited about this as I have been looking for new ideas to break the ice at shows. Thanks a bunch!

Here are a few!

Attachments

• A whole bunch of games!.doc
    156 KB · Views: 1,270
  • Hawaii Island Vacation.doc
    20 KB · Views: 314
  • PC GAMES.doc
    158 KB · Views: 559
  • How Well Do You Know Your Hostess.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 404
  • Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2006.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 281
What is the got it love it game? Never heard of it, please explain

Got it love it, is basically when you bring up a new product and someone yells got it love it if they have it and love it, if not if they want it they can yell need it love it or something of the sort I have heard, and they explain why they love it. And for the first person to yell and tell why gets a piece of candy or a ticket and the one with the most wins the door prize, or if you get raffle tickets then you pick out one.

Thanks, this the first I've ever heard of it. And it sounds like it could be alot of fun especially with the right group.

1. How can I find fun games to play at my Pampered Chef show?

One option is to visit our website, which has a section specifically for show games. You can also ask your consultant for suggestions, or join a Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group for ideas shared by other consultants.

2. Do I need to purchase special materials or products to play these games?

No, most of our show games can be played with items you likely already have in your kitchen. However, if you do want to purchase some of our products to use as prizes, your consultant can help you with that.

3. Can I customize the games to fit my specific show theme or audience?

Absolutely! Many of our games can be easily adapted to fit different themes or preferences. Your consultant can provide suggestions or you can get creative and come up with your own variations.

4. How long do these games typically last?

It depends on the game and how many players are participating. Some games can be played quickly, while others may take a bit longer. Your consultant can give you an estimate based on the games you choose.

5. Are these games suitable for all ages?

Yes, we have a variety of games that can be enjoyed by all ages. However, some games may be more challenging for younger children. Your consultant can help you choose games that are appropriate for your specific audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Miss Cori