• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recycling Old Catalogs...saying Needed

In summary, the author suggests leaving old catalogs in waiting rooms, putting them out at fairs, and contacting the customer directly.
AmyO
I know it's been on here before but I am recycling my spring/summer catalogs and would like a saying to stick on the front. Any suggestions? And as always thank you.
Amy

These are two suggestions that were posted recently:

For a current catalog
contact me at
(phone)
email
website

OR:

Though the date on this catalog may be old...
Just look inside and you will be sold!
Many great products you will see...
Call me to learn how to get them FREE!
If a business opportunity is what you need.
I can help you to succeed.
(phone)
email
website

Thank you!!! For your quick response!

tlennhoff said:
These are two suggestions that were posted recently:

For a current catalog
contact me at
(phone)
email
website

OR:

(phone)
email
website

I never thought about putting anything about the opportunity on mine--thanks! I only used the part above that in the past.

Glad I stopped by here before I printed more labels for my old catalogs! I just updated my master on the computer--boy, if I did these earlier like I was going to I would be bummed!

What do you do with them? I had read something in my Pampered Chef paperwork to be sure to throw old catalogs and paperwork away, so I did. :(

britishchef said:
What do you do with them? I had read something in my Pampered Chef paperwork to be sure to throw old catalogs and paperwork away, so I did. :(

Old catalogs are great to leave in waiting rooms, put out on tables at fairs,etc. It is a great way to introduce people to Pampered Chef and to let them know who to contact "you" without giving out/away your new season of catalogs. When they contact you to place an order or ask for a new catalog you get their information to follow up. Some people take catalogs and never get back to you so this way if they want something they need to contact you to make sure it is still available,etc.

I gave away 200 old catalogs at a fair this weekend, and I bet MAYBE 10 of those people will actually call me. If I had used new catalogs I would have wasted a lot of money for new catalogs just for most people to throw them away! Only the real customers know that it isn't the new one!!

This is what I use.

(phone)
email
website

I'm glad u asked :)
AmyO said:
Thank you!!! For your quick response!

THANKS, I'VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING, I LIKE THE LITTLE POEM ONE THE BEST AND COULD'T FIND IT BEFORE!!!

LIZ

Related to Recycling Old Catalogs...saying Needed

1. How do I recycle old Pampered Chef catalogs?

You can recycle your old catalogs by placing them in your curbside recycling bin or taking them to a local recycling center. You can also check with your city or town's recycling guidelines to see if they accept catalogs in their recycling program.

2. Can I recycle catalogs with food stains or spills on them?

Unfortunately, if your catalogs have food stains or spills on them, they cannot be recycled. It's important to keep your catalogs clean and dry to ensure they can be properly recycled.

3. Are there any parts of the catalog that cannot be recycled?

Yes, the clear plastic cover and any stickers or labels on the catalog cannot be recycled. Please remove these before recycling your catalogs.

4. Can I recycle catalogs that have been torn or damaged?

Yes, as long as the damage is minimal and the catalog is still mostly intact, it can be recycled. However, if the damage is extensive, it's best to dispose of the catalog in the trash.

5. What should I do with the catalogs that I no longer need?

If you no longer need your old catalogs, you can recycle them or pass them on to someone else who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. You can also use them for crafts or upcycle them into something new and useful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ThePamperedMommy
  • LilBit'sMomma