• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Request: Dessert With No Microwave / Oven

In summary, the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza won't work because you need the microwave to melt the white chocolate and milk. You could do a Tuxedo Brownies demo, have the brownie cups already finished and indented, or bring the DMMP and tart shaper so you can show folks how they are created. To top these, do strawberry and/or Kiwi slices, lemon or orange zest (candy it in a Food Prep Bowl with 2 tablespoons of sugar--put the zest in with the sugar, put the lid on, shake for a few seconds and you're done. Remove the candied zest to a petite square with a fork). Lastly,
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm doing a shower soon and we won't have access to a microwave or an oven. I could do something that would require baking a crust or brownies ahead of time but that's about it.

I was hoping to do the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza but you need the microwave. She really liked this pizza, so does anyone know something similar that won't use a microwave?

don't know the recipe you are talking about but think that for a shower I think any dessert in the trifle is perfect.

That's what I was thinking too but I'm not sure she'd like a trifle.

I'm not sure the recipe you are talking about. What do you need the microwave for? If its for melting something could you do it at home and put it in a crockpot till you got there?

PamperedK said:
I'm doing a shower soon and we won't have access to a microwave or an oven. I could do something that would require baking a crust or brownies ahead of time but that's about it.

I was hoping to do the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza but you need the microwave. She really liked this pizza, so does anyone know something similar that won't use a microwave?

I swear by the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza, it's a great WOW recipe (it has nothing to do with the fact that I can eat half of it myself LOL). But heating the white chocolate and milk ahead of time probably won't work. Hmmm, do you have access to power? If so maybe someone could bring their small microwave with them, you only need it for a minute.
I'll keep thinking - good luck!!

You could heat whatever in a piece of cookware on a hotplate - all you need is a single plug or extension cord.Otherwise, do a Tuxedo Brownies demo - have the brownie cups already finished and indented. Bring the DMMP and tart shaper so you can show folks how they are created. The "OOOOH" demo would be the EAD filled with the cream cheese/white chocolate/whipped topping mixture. Be sure to have a couple baggies of it ready to refill the EAD b/c folks will be thrilled to see it and use it.To top these, do strawberry and/or Kiwi slices, lemon or orange zest (candy it in a Food Prep Bowl with 2 tablespoons of sugar--put the zest in with the sugar, put the lid on, shake for a few seconds and you're done. Remove the candied zest to a petite square with a fork). You can also demo the Salad/Berry Spinner and have raspberries or blueberries to top. Finally, mini choc chips look awesome. I'd include our sweet sprinkles so folks get a chance to try them.

What about Cold Stone?

Hello there! I completely understand your dilemma and can definitely help you out with a delicious dessert recipe that doesn't require a microwave or oven. How about trying our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake? It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a shower! Here's what you'll need:
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup strawberry jamInstructions:
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in the fridge to chill while you prepare the filling.
2. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
3. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
4. Spread the cheesecake filling over the chilled crust.
5. In a small saucepan, heat the strawberry jam until it becomes a pourable consistency. Drizzle over the top of the cheesecake.
6. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of the cheesecake.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. I hope you and your guests enjoy this no-bake strawberry cheesecake as much as the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza. Let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

What are some dessert recipes that do not require a microwave or oven?

There are many delicious dessert recipes that do not require a microwave or oven. Some examples include no-bake cheesecake, icebox cakes, fruit salads, and trifle desserts.

Can you recommend a quick and easy no-bake dessert recipe?

One of our most popular no-bake desserts is the chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies. They only require a stovetop and refrigerator, and can be made in under 30 minutes.

Are there any dessert recipes that require minimal ingredients?

Yes, there are several dessert recipes that require only a few ingredients. Some options include banana nice cream, lemon bars, and chocolate avocado pudding.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegan dessert recipes that do not require a microwave or oven?

Absolutely! We have a wide variety of gluten-free and vegan dessert recipes that do not require a microwave or oven. Some examples include raw vegan cheesecake, gluten-free brownie bites, and chia pudding.

Can you suggest a dessert recipe that is suitable for a potluck or party?

One great option for a potluck or party is a no-bake trifle dessert. This can be made ahead of time and easily transported. Other options include fruit skewers, mini cheesecake bites, and homemade ice cream sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • PamperedK