• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Recipe for Microwave or Toaster Oven

In summary, most recipes can be adapted for use in a microwave or toaster oven by adjusting the cooking time and temperature. Glass, ceramic, and silicone dishes are safe options for these appliances, but avoid using metal dishes or aluminum foil. To convert a conventional oven recipe, reduce the cooking time by 25% for a microwave and decrease the temperature by 25 degrees for a toaster oven. Both appliances can be used for baking, but always follow the manufacturer's instructions and be cautious when handling hot dishes.
nickywsn
I'm doing a show at my Aunt's house out of town this weekend. We're having a big family gathering there later that night so my uncle will have the oven and stove tied up for that. What is something good I can make in the microwave or toaster oven? I don't have the fluted pan yet.

You can do the molten lava cake in the rice cooker.

Hot pizza dip in the small oval baker, in the toaster oven!

Do a search in files for Microwave it brings up a few things.

30 minute chicken in the Deep Covered Baker?!

30 Minute Chicken in the Microwave and use the chicken to make a salad! I suggest the Southwestern Salad.

1. Can I use any recipe in a microwave or toaster oven?

Yes, most recipes can be adapted for use in a microwave or toaster oven. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

2. What are the best types of dishes to use in a microwave or toaster oven?

Glass, ceramic, and silicone dishes are safe options for use in a microwave or toaster oven. Avoid using metal dishes or aluminum foil, as they can cause sparks.

3. How do I convert a conventional oven recipe to be used in a microwave or toaster oven?

For a microwave, you can reduce the cooking time by about 25% compared to a conventional oven. For a toaster oven, decrease the temperature by 25 degrees and use the same cooking time as the conventional oven recipe.

4. Can I bake in a microwave or toaster oven?

Yes, you can bake in both a microwave and a toaster oven. Just make sure to use the appropriate dishes and adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

5. Are there any special precautions I should take when using a microwave or toaster oven?

Always make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific microwave or toaster oven. Additionally, be careful when removing hot dishes from these appliances, as they can become very hot during the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • twinkie10