• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Help - No Cook Recipes for Kids

In summary, some easy no-cook recipes for kids include fruit skewers, veggie wraps, yogurt parfaits, hummus with pita chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. There are also many healthy options like cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, apple and cheese bites, avocado toast, and tuna salad with crackers. For picky eaters, there are options like banana and Nutella roll-ups, ham and cheese pinwheels, fruit and yogurt smoothies, and turkey and cheese roll-ups with pretzel sticks. For children with food allergies, there are no-cook recipes that can be made without common allergens, such as fruit and granola parfait cups, turkey and avocado wraps, and rice cake pizzas. Finally,
its_me_susan
I need no cook recipes that I can do with kids. I have the opportunity to use an outside facility, just doesn't have a stove/oven or microwave.

WHy don't you pre-bake a couple cookie crusts and let them decorate them. There are SO many different assortments out there! You could even do brownie pizza!;)

I like Kristi's idea, but I'd make regular cookies and let each child make their own individual cookie pizza.

What about the Ice cream sandwich maker! Just need cookies and ice cream and sprinkles. they can decorate them.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would highly recommend our no-cook recipes that are perfect for making with kids! One of our favorites is our no-bake energy bites, which only require a food processor or blender (no stove or microwave needed!). They are easy to make and can be customized with different mix-ins like chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts. Another great option is our veggie sushi rolls, which only require a cutting board and knife to prep the vegetables. They are a fun and healthy snack that kids will love to make and eat. Let me know if you would like the full recipes for these or any other no-cook options from our pampered chef collection. Happy cooking with the kids!

Related to Need Your Help - No Cook Recipes for Kids

What are some easy no-cook recipes for kids?

Some easy no-cook recipes for kids include fruit skewers, veggie wraps, yogurt parfaits, hummus with pita chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Can you recommend any no-cook recipes that are healthy for kids?

Yes, there are many healthy no-cook recipes for kids such as cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, apple and cheese bites, avocado toast, and tuna salad with crackers.

Do you have any no-cook recipes that are suitable for picky eaters?

Yes, some no-cook recipes that are suitable for picky eaters include banana and Nutella roll-ups, ham and cheese pinwheels, fruit and yogurt smoothies, and turkey and cheese roll-ups with pretzel sticks.

Are there any no-cook recipes that are safe for children with food allergies?

Absolutely, there are many no-cook recipes that can be made without common allergens such as peanuts, dairy, and gluten. Some examples include fruit and granola parfait cups, turkey and avocado wraps, and rice cake pizzas.

What are some fun and creative no-cook recipes for kids to make?

There are plenty of fun and creative no-cook recipes for kids to make, such as fruit sushi rolls, ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins), apple and peanut butter sandwiches, and mini fruit pizzas with graham crackers and cream cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedchefDaly