• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Kids in the Kitchen Cooking Shows a Profitable Niche for PC Business Owners?

including myself...are asking, I will post the information here as well. I have been doing these workshops for about 3 years now...and have had a great time doing them!Kids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen Cookbook Kids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen CookbookKids in the Kitchen Cookbook
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have suggestions for Kids in the Kitchen Cooking show recipes, specifically, main dishes?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

If you will PM me with your email address, I can send you some this weekend. I use the "Let's Eat Cookbook and the "Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook" both of which are discontinued! I had on Workshop in July with 3 kids....one in September with 10...have 2 scheduled in October with 16 and already have 10 reservations for my November one. I have one scheduled also in December that I am just starting to publicize! One big hint is to go very simple and put any recipes in "kid-speak"!

Last edited:
I'd love this information also. I'm trying to branch out into this kind of show.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa, PM me your email and I'll send them to you! I have an album with KITK pictures in them here. I also have a link to my last Workshop pictures in September... Not sure how to put it on here so I may just have to email it to both of you.

Last edited:
OOOOh me too please. . .

Me too please!!! I have 5 kids of my own and they are wanting to do a holiday kids party to purchase gifts for mom and dad! My email is [email protected] could you send them to me too!!! Thank you so much!

Apple-Praline Bubble Bread

12 servings

INGREDIENTS
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Home style refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered
1 medium Granny Smith apple, chopped

DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Use Silicone brush and brush with oil 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In small prep bowl, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar from Measure all cup. Spread mixture evenly in pan. Sprinkle with half of the pecans.
2. In small batter bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; roll biscuit quarters in sugar mixture until evenly coated. Place half of the coated biscuit quarters in pan. Sprinkle remaining chopped pecans from Mix and Chop and apple on top of biscuit quarters from apple wedger; arrange remaining coated biscuit quarters on top.
3. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn pan upside down onto serving platter. Let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly. To serve, pull apart or slice.

Here is a recipe for apples off of Pillsbury.com. I thought it could be Incorporated into a children's recipe easily.

I would like to have the "Kid's in the Kitchen" info too! Please send them to me!!!

Thanks

pcchefjane said:
Lisa, PM me your email and I'll send them to you! I have an album with KITK pictures in them here. I also have a link to my last Workshop pictures in September... Not sure how to put it on here so I may just have to email it to both of you.

Sorry, I am new to this site. Not too "site coordinated", if you know what I mean. Please send me the KITK info too!

Connie:angel:

Here is a booklet that I have used at my kids shows....I did not create this.....but I did tweak it for my own personal use. I found it on one of the PC loops. I will post some more of my kids files after church.
Melinda

I use the Lets Eat cookbook for my kids shows.....caterpillar pizzas, fluffy PB dip are two favorites and great for kids to make.

Attachments

• COOKING WITH KIDS booklet.doc
    270 KB · Views: 515
I would love the information too! I just was mentioning this to a potential host yesterday. [email protected]

Thank you!

Trina

Could you please send me the information also. I am doing a MOPS group. my email is [email protected].
Thanks,
Sally Wilhite

ok....thanks for waiting! Here are some Kids show ideas I have found here, there and everywhere on the various loops. Most or all of these are not my original creation...but may have been tweaked by me for my own personal use. Hope this helps.

The last file "Beginning Cooks Tool Kit" is one that I had found online somewhere and thought it would make a great hand out to parents at a kids show. I have never used it yet, and it would most likely need to be updated for current products.
Melinda will post some more in another message

Attachments

• Cooking with Kids with Picture[1].doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Kids cooking.doc
    83 KB · Views: 406
  • Teddy Bear Picnic.doc
    36 KB · Views: 306
  • Crazy Caterpillar Pizzas.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 333
here are some more files that I have found from a variety of sources....

Attachments

• Cooking With Kids Websites.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 385
  • KIDS IN THE KITCHEN THEME SHOW 1.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 541
  • notes on kids in the kitchen hands on.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 404
and some more! :)
Melinda

Attachments

• educational baking.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 342
  • cooking with kids tips hints and recipes.doc
    125 KB · Views: 466
  • Cooking With Kids Show Recipe Ideas For Hosts.doc
    35 KB · Views: 536
I would love the information too! I just was mentioning this to a potential host yesterday. [email protected]

Thank you!

Trina

If you still need the information on the KITK Workshops that I do, please email me at [email protected] if you have not already PM'd me. Since several people have posted their ideas now, I am not sure who wants what if you did not PM me. It will be next week since I am busy preparing for my October workshops that are being held on Saturday. Thanks!

Amazing notes for KITK Shows - LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! :) :love:

I appreciate all the communication and files listed on this thread. I have been doing Kid's classes and if you enjoy working with kids it's like finding a niche in your PC business. I have had up to 10 kids at a time in my classes and have maintained up to 8 every week since July (except on holidays). It's steady income and I use PC products as part of their "kit". I issue a kit every other month so I get a show's worth of orders besides the orders the mom's bring me for themselves. I have enjoyed it and the kid's really look forward to the socialization with other there age (5-10).

This is fresh information (mentioned above) for me and helps with updating what we've been doing. When I started this idea i could hardly find any information and now look it' really taking off! I have also done a slumber party where I charged the hostess a flat fee per child and created a kit for each guest with P.C. tools and information about my classes. I am waiting for those booking dates to confirm but it was great advertising and I got a show's worth of sales just from her event.

Thanks again for sharing,

1. What are some easy and healthy recipes for kids to make in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kid-friendly recipes that are both easy to make and healthy. Some popular options include fruit and yogurt parfaits, veggie quesadillas, and homemade granola bars.

2. Can kids use Pampered Chef products in the kitchen?

Yes, many of our products are designed with safety in mind and are suitable for children to use with adult supervision. We also offer a line of products specifically designed for kids, such as our pizza-making set and cookie cutters.

3. Are there any recipes that are specifically designed for picky eaters?

We understand that every child has different taste preferences, which is why we offer a variety of recipes that cater to picky eaters. Some popular options include hidden veggie mac and cheese, mini meatloaves, and vegetable-loaded pizza.

4. How can I get my child involved in the cooking process?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that involving children in the cooking process can help develop their love for food and healthy eating habits. Some ways to get them involved include letting them measure ingredients, mix batter, or assemble dishes.

5. Are there any recipes that are safe for kids with food allergies?

We understand the importance of accommodating food allergies, which is why we offer a variety of recipes that are free from common allergens such as nuts, dairy, and gluten. Our website also allows you to filter recipes by specific allergens to make it easier to find suitable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Suzy Englert