• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes

In summary, make sure you have plenty of options for food and drinks, consider using a solar oven, and if you have spouses, make sure to bring along some wraps!In summary, make sure you have plenty of options for food and drinks, consider using a solar oven, and if you have spouses, make sure to bring along some wraps!
ilove2cookpc
I'm doing a show this weekend in a gal's backyard so there won't be an oven or microwave available, not to mention a sink. Any suggestions?

I just messages you on the main board too. Making a trifle would be good. Or, you can make something like the cool veggie pizza (cook crescent roll base at home) Or A fruit pizza or a brownie pizza (cook cookie,brownie) at home.

Boil the mini penne pasta in advance, and make the Caesar Pasta Salad. SOOOO good. You can find the recipe at holiday recipes | halloween recipes | ice cream recipes | grill recipes | barbecue recipes | ice cream recipes | restaurant recipes | crockpot recipes | turkey recipes | dessert recipes | pampered chef recipes | valentine's day recipes | christmas re -- I've made it for shows several times, and it's always a big hit. Really good if you add chicken to it, too. :) Good luck!

ilove2cookpc said:
I'm doing a show this weekend in a gal's backyard so there won't be an oven or microwave available, not to mention a sink. Any suggestions?

Several ideas, none necessarily "outdoorsy" though.

1. Homemade Salsa and Guacamole
2. Pre-make the brownie cups and do Truffle Brownie Cups
3. Any trifle
4. Pre-make the poundcake and do the American Dream Torte from the All The Best cookbook.
5. Pre-cook the chicken and do Satay Chicken Pasta Salad

Does she have a solar oven? I can't live without mine... and no power required. I am kidding you know, most normal people don't have one...

do you have a hot plate? You could do the cheeseburger salad if you do.

WOW...thanks for all the advice guys! I think one key thing I forgot to mention was that it includes spouses...all the more better! I thought I had all this figured out, but I guess not...please help!!!

The deli wraps!! Those are easy and delicious! My favorite is the one where the base is Cream Cheese, Dijon mustaard and honey.

Related to Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes

1. How can I make "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" using only stovetop cooking methods?

You can make "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" using stovetop cooking methods such as sautéing, simmering, boiling, and pan-searing. These methods are great for cooking proteins, vegetables, and grains.

2. Can I still use my slow cooker or Instant Pot for "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes"?

Yes, you can still use your slow cooker or Instant Pot for "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes". These appliances are great for cooking meals that require longer cooking times, such as soups, stews, and roasts.

3. Are there any "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" that can be made in the air fryer?

Yes, there are several "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" that can be made in the air fryer. This appliance is great for cooking crispy foods, such as chicken tenders, fries, and even some baked goods like muffins or cookies.

4. Can I use alternative cooking methods for baking in "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes"?

Yes, there are alternative cooking methods you can use for baking in "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes". You can use a toaster oven, a campfire, or even a grill if you have the proper equipment.

5. Are there any "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" that are suitable for a raw food diet?

Yes, there are several "Need No Oven/No Microwave Recipes" that are suitable for a raw food diet. These recipes often include salads, smoothies, and raw desserts that require no cooking at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedK