• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My Sa Heart Dish Today!

I don't think so. They are not microwave safe. You can try a recipe, but I am not sure if it will work. I am going to call them if nothing shows up tomorrow.I don't think so. They are not microwave safe. You can try a recipe, but I am not sure if it will work. I am going to call them if nothing shows up tomorrow.
mine is on the truck too!! WOO HOO!!!!! what a great little present in time for xmas! i might wrap it and put it under the tree since i took all my presents already. lol. isn't it funny how we all get SO excited for FREE stuff. the fact that i earned it makes me want it more.
i can't tell you how much i look forward to getting my ribbon from my director each month if i hit a good level. lol. i'm like a little kid!

the fedex guy just dropped off my dish! it's sooooo cute! so exciting!

OH I can't wait! I can't get my FedEx cheat thing to work. I've tried it multiple times but just shows as not a tracking number. Tried the -01 on the end and at the beginning just in case I was misunderstanding. But it does show as 12-19 on CC so maybe it'll be a surprise for me, too. :)

chefann said:
Use the show number (with the G in the middle), plus "01" at the end as the REFERENCE number on the FedEx site.

Oops...duh! I was doing tracking number instead of the REFERENCE number. Thanks, Ann! I also had to enter my country, zip code, and ship date. Once I found the right FedEx screen it all came up. It shows it'll be here Wednesday. YAY! :love:

Submitted show #2 on Monday and received my hear dish today. Never figured out how to track it.

Mine was shipped on the 19th so I can't wait to get it next!

Mine showed up today! It is cute AND durable. Took it out of the little box (inside the main box telling what it is) and put it back in the one with the writing on it. It fell right out the other end and on my kitchen floor! Not even a chip! Thank you, God!Roomie said, "That big box for that little dish?" Of course, I had to explain that it was a box within a box within a box. Plus bubble wrap!I think I am going to save all the boxes for nephew's sporting goods store gift certificate. Wouldn't that be something ... First he'd unwrap a box marked "Pampered Chef" and then he'd open it ... and see a box marked "simple additions heart dish ... and then see his gift certificate!

I got mine today also, really cute, cannot wait to promote it in January.

Yippee! I got my heart dish. Wow! They aren't going to be hard to sell.......

Mine is scheduled to come in on Christmas Eve. Will they really deliver it then??

I'm sick as a dog. On the verge of pnemonia. I've got pneumonic bronchitus. I've had it for 3 weeks now. Here I am, laying here in my big red christmas pj's letting my little boy and dog run all over me and the door bell rings. It's fed ex. . What a nice suprise. I forgot I had even earned the heart mold I've been so sick. It was a nice pick me up for a few minutes anyways. :)

tabnat80 said:
I'm sick as a dog. On the verge of pnemonia. I've got pneumonic bronchitus. I've had it for 3 weeks now. Here I am, laying here in my big red christmas pj's letting my little boy and dog run all over me and the door bell rings. It's fed ex. . What a nice suprise. I forgot I had even earned the heart mold I've been so sick. It was a nice pick me up for a few minutes anyways. :)

What a nice surprise for you! Sorry to hear that you are so sick...it's no fun at all and no time is a good time to be that sick! I hope you get better real quick so you can enjoy Christmas with your little boy!

Why not? It's not a holiday!

In my previous line, I had to remind people that when shipping was promised by Christmas, it did not exclude Christmas Eve.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Why not? It's not a holiday!

In my previous line, I had to remind people that when shipping was promised by Christmas, it did not exclude Christmas Eve.

Because PC uses Fed Ex HOME DELIVERY to deliver our products. They delivery Tuesday-Saturday... not Mondays. So anything that would be arriving would come Wednesday... only Overnight and Express Fed Ex deliver on Mondays.

Not necessarily, FedEx Home is not how I get my packages b/c of where I live. I get mine FedEx Ground, so, I do get shipments on Monday.

I was going by what PC's website says:

All Pampered Chef® shipments will be sent via standard FedEx Home Delivery®.

What is the difference between home and ground delivery?

Home delivery refers to residential customers, and ground delivery refers to commercial customers. The difference is that FedEx Home Delivery® delivers to residential customers Tuesday through Saturday, up to 8 p.m. FedEx Ground® delivers to commercial customers Monday through Friday.

Most of us, evidently, fall under the category of residential customers, not commercial.

I was just going to say that I got my heart dish today (Monday) via FedEx Home Delivery. Maybe they're doing something special for the holiday. It wasn't scheduled to be delivered until Wednesday so it was a pleasant surprise. Very cute dish! Can't wait to show it off!!!!

Still waiting on mine...and my shipment due today. :(

UPS delivered but FedEx didn't deliver Saturday or today.

I am so excited as my SA heart bowl shows shipped on 12/19.
But it also shows item 4260NL Pantry Box (New Logo) shipped at the same time. What is that second item?

squirrelzan said:
But it also shows item 4260NL Pantry Box (New Logo) shipped at the same time. What is that second item?

Did you earn the November incentive maybe????

squirrelzan said:

i asked the same question, no one knew. there was nothing else in the box when mine arrived though and i didn't notice any new logo on any box

Gina - was there tracking for the other item? Does it show delivered too?

Or maybe they are saying that is the box used to pack the heart bowls. A panty box labeled for the heart dish????

ETA: Just checked my product adjustment on the PC site. I bet that my guess is right and that is the inventory item for the box it shipped in. Probably so the supplies come out of inventory properly.

Last edited:
mine arrived today!!!:love:

Got mine today!Mine arrived about ten minutes ago. I hadn't checked my shipment status, so I didn't even know it was on its way (submitted Show #2 for December on 12-16, so that's not too shabby). It's very cute! I think I might put it in the center of my Cranberry accent platter and put dip in it, and then put chips on the platter all around. That's a good way to "show" it off as a demo, right? And it's dishwasher and micro-safe, so that makes me very happy. :)

Got mine and love it! Think it's adorable!

I got mine today too! It is very cute! I wish it was a little bit bigger, but I think it will sell good in January, with Valentines coming up the next month!
How fun!:)

Got mine today too! It sure is a lot smaller than what I pictured it to be, but it is very cute.

Ditto here - and the other item on the adjustment screen was the box.

janetupnorth said:
Ditto here - and the other item on the adjustment screen was the box.
I know:eek: what's up with that!?!:eek: :rolleyes: :grumpy: :D

<h2>1. What is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" and where can I get it?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped stoneware dish from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. Can the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" be used for cooking or is it just for serving?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher.</p><h2>3. What are the dimensions of the "Received My Sa Heart Dish"?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" measures 10" x 9.5" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for individual portions or small dishes.</p><h2>4. Is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" only available in red?</h2><p>Currently, the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is only available in red. However, we do have other heart-shaped dishes in different colors available on our website.</p><h2>5. Can I personalize the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" for a Valentine's Day gift?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Received My Sa Heart Dish." However, you can pair it with our heart-shaped cutter set and heart stoneware molds for a personalized and thoughtful Valentine's Day gift.</p>

Related to Received My Sa Heart Dish Today!

1. What is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" and where can I get it?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped stoneware dish from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" be used for cooking or is it just for serving?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher.

3. What are the dimensions of the "Received My Sa Heart Dish"?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" measures 10" x 9.5" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for individual portions or small dishes.

4. Is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" only available in red?

Currently, the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is only available in red. However, we do have other heart-shaped dishes in different colors available on our website.

5. Can I personalize the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" for a Valentine's Day gift?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Received My Sa Heart Dish." However, you can pair it with our heart-shaped cutter set and heart stoneware molds for a personalized and thoughtful Valentine's Day gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pcrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebbieSAChef