• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My Sa Heart Dish Today!

I don't think so. They are not microwave safe. You can try a recipe, but I am not sure if it will work. I am going to call them if nothing shows up tomorrow.I don't think so. They are not microwave safe. You can try a recipe, but I am not sure if it will work. I am going to call them if nothing shows up tomorrow.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I wasn't expecting it so soon, so it was a nice little surprise for me today. It's very cute...I might have to get more. They will make great Valentine's gifts.

Oh I have been waiting. I want mine so bad!

Got mine. It's like Christmas came 10 days early. :)

Good for you!

I am not going to earn this - can I put in a sample order for it?

Nope, but you can order it next month as the special.

I haven't got mine yet.
Does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of these you can order on one order. I lady I know might be getting 10! We will see.......

I am waiting eagerly for mine...

Christ Follower said:
Does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of these you can order on one order. I lady I know might be getting 10! We will see.......

Says no limit to the number of Guest Specials on the flyer ~

how soon after submitting your 2 shows did you receive your heart bowl

~

I submitted 2 shows on Dec 1st and have not received mine. I used the "cheating" way and do not show that it has been shipped either. I wonder when mine will ever be shipped.

jrstephens said:
I submitted 2 shows on Dec 1st and have not received mine. I used the "cheating" way and do not show that it has been shipped either. I wonder when mine will ever be shipped.

What do you mean by that?

~

I just heard that for the first time too. You can go onto CC and click product adjustment. Then when it asks for the show number click "can't remember show number...". Then it lists all of your shipments. The ones with a G in the number are "Gifts".

pamperedposey said:
I just heard that for the first time too. You can go onto CC and click product adjustment. Then when it asks for the show number click "can't remember show number...". Then it lists all of your shipments. The ones with a G in the number are "Gifts".
OOHH! I have to check that out! Thanks!

jrstephens said:
Were they both December shows? If one or both were November shows they don't count toward the promotion. If they are both December shows I would call HO and find out why they haven't shipped. I sent my second December show in on the 7th and mine is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

:chef:
pamperedposey said:

Yep, that's what I meant!

BethCooks4U said:
Were they both December shows? If one or both were November shows they don't count toward the promotion. If they are both December shows I would call HO and find out why they haven't shipped. I sent my second December show in on the 7th and mine is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

I am going to call them if nothing shows up tomorrow. I did one on 4th, 10th, and 13th. I thought I submitted the one on the 10th earlier that that, so, that makes me feel better.

I'm sorry I am confused. How could you do shows on Dec. 4, 10 and 13th and submit them on Dec 1st? AmI missing something?

I like that neat trick of looking up stuff. Very nice!

Nothing yet............

Can't wait for the dish in the heart dish!

Both of my shows were submitted on the 10th. I don't have anything shipped yet, but I hope it updates tomorrow or at least Tuesday. I really want it this week. How big is it? Has anyone seen the dimensions?

I got mine on Friday. I submitted my two shows on Monday of last week.

I looked the cheater way as well and I have to wait until Wed, I hope it comes early! It is so cute!

climbercanoe3 said:
I'm sorry I am confused. How could you do shows on Dec. 4, 10 and 13th and submit them on Dec 1st? AmI missing something?

As I mentioned I thought that I submitted them earlier that that. The dates I listed were the dates I submitted them not held them. I thought I had submitted two on the 1st but found I did not submit them until later.

Can these go in the microwave? Do you think I could do the cake-in-mug recipe in this? Honestly, I don't know what I will do with mine, other than maybe give it away as a gift. Although, I havn't received it yet. Sorry, I'm not really seeing a reason to get excited about this piece. I think I might be too practical and don't decorate enough.

They should be the same as all the other SA, which would make them microwave safe. Don't know about the mug cake, though, because I don't have one to check how much it holds.

They are micorwave and dishwasher safe - same as all SA pieces. They hold one cup. I would definitely practice the cake in it before demo-ing it. I do the cake in 2 prep bowls (mix together and divide into 2 bowls) at the same time in the microwave for 1 minute. I would think you could do it that way in these bowls BUT realize that the surface is more spread out so it would likely take less time.

They would make a cute dessert on Valentines day if it works (and you have 2).

fikibiff said:
Can these go in the microwave? Do you think I could do the cake-in-mug recipe in this? Honestly, I don't know what I will do with mine, other than maybe give it away as a gift. Although, I havn't received it yet. Sorry, I'm not really seeing a reason to get excited about this piece. I think I might be too practical and don't decorate enough.

Me too Niki - mine will probably end up in a cupboard, forgotten, after January. I also don't see people around here spending an extra $10 for a little bowl like this with limited usage. I'm just going to keep my focus on the Stoneware Sale!;)

I am so excited mine came in today and I think its adorable. I dont see many people buying these, but you never know. I want to get a couple more and use them at bunko.

I like the cake in there idea!

it's very cute! It is a little smaller than what I had envisioned tho....

jrstephens said:

I did the cheating way just now and it says

2076 SA Heart Shape Dish
4260NL Pantry Box (9X7X7)-NEW LOGO :confused: What is this???

Just wondering

~

Just checked on product adjustment, and mine is on the truck for delivery today!:)

My shipped yesterday!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just checked on product adjustment, and mine is on the truck for delivery today!:)

I have checked on product adjustment and I can see that it went out but no tracking info

How do you get the tracking info to know that it is on the truck today???

Just wondering

~

whiteyteresa said:
I have checked on product adjustment and I can see that it went out but no tracking info

How do you get the tracking info to know that it is on the truck today???

Just wondering

~

Take the "show" number. Should be your consultant number followed by "G" and then a 4 digit number. Go to FedEx website and do a search by reference number. Add 01 to the back of the reference number you have. It will give you the tracking information.

Use the show number (with the G in the middle), plus "01" at the end as the REFERENCE number on the FedEx site.

Thank You

Thank YOu

Thank YOU

~

Oh boy do I LOVE this website

I've NEVER been able to track it that way and today I finally did!!!!!It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow!

I got mine today.

I finally got mine today. Very cute!:)

Ok, I can't track mine and I submitted 4 Dec shows...let me make sure I've got this...
Consultant # followed by the letter "G" and then 01 or do I need the entire reference #, change the "K" to "G" and tack on additional 01 as my reference # already has 01 after the show #.

I emailed HO anyway as I have not received my consultant planner either.

There'll be a "show" number in there, too. Go to adjustments to look it up. From CC, go to Product Adjustments (right column). Then select "don't know show number." Pick "all" and this year. When the list comes up, items with a "G" are earned items. Take the entire number (cons#Gxxxx) and copy that to FedEx, adding "01" at the end. Use that as a reference number.

Thanks Ann and that makes much more sense!

i just cheated and saw mine shipped... it also says pantry box - new logo was included... what's that??

ginamkiely said:
i just cheated and saw mine shipped... it also says pantry box - new logo was included... what's that??

That is what I ask a while back

Any idea what that means??

~

whiteyteresa said:
That is what I ask a while back

Any idea what that means??

~
I think that just refers to the size of the box. It's got the current logo on it, but it's "new" because we used to have an old logo and boxes a couple years ago.

I went back and need some 'cheating again' and I can't find that wording any where

~

And by the way, my SA Heart Bowl is being delivered today

~

I am soooo jealous. Can't see hide nor hair of mine yet. Not on shipment status, not anywhere. Maybe it will surprise me!

Mine just came. It's small but I really think it's cute. My mom loves it. It's really a great shape... some heart dishes the shape is kind of whimpy! (I hope that makes sense!) I think it's awesome!

Can't get FedEx to track it ... but it does have a date of 12/19 next to it. This is cool. It will be my first earned item to ship!

Mine just arrived!!!! It's cute.

Mine's on the truck for delivery. Hooray!

<h2>1. What is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" and where can I get it?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped stoneware dish from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. Can the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" be used for cooking or is it just for serving?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher.</p><h2>3. What are the dimensions of the "Received My Sa Heart Dish"?</h2><p>The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" measures 10" x 9.5" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for individual portions or small dishes.</p><h2>4. Is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" only available in red?</h2><p>Currently, the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is only available in red. However, we do have other heart-shaped dishes in different colors available on our website.</p><h2>5. Can I personalize the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" for a Valentine's Day gift?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Received My Sa Heart Dish." However, you can pair it with our heart-shaped cutter set and heart stoneware molds for a personalized and thoughtful Valentine's Day gift.</p>

1. What is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" and where can I get it?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is a heart-shaped stoneware dish from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" be used for cooking or is it just for serving?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher.

3. What are the dimensions of the "Received My Sa Heart Dish"?

The "Received My Sa Heart Dish" measures 10" x 9.5" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for individual portions or small dishes.

4. Is the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" only available in red?

Currently, the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" is only available in red. However, we do have other heart-shaped dishes in different colors available on our website.

5. Can I personalize the "Received My Sa Heart Dish" for a Valentine's Day gift?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Received My Sa Heart Dish." However, you can pair it with our heart-shaped cutter set and heart stoneware molds for a personalized and thoughtful Valentine's Day gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pcrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebbieSAChef