• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Pumpkin Dish and Super Tote Yesterday!

In summary, the bag is big and has many pockets, the dish is small but cute, and if you order $60 or more in September or October, you can get it free.
redsoxgirl
And I LOVE them both!!! :love:

The bag is sooooo big! I'm thinking about using it for a diaper bag - it's got so many freaking pockets!!

And the dish is super cute! I hope they continue doing SA plates like that and the heart!!

I love the dish too!!! I want more, lots and lots more...but my BF would kick my you-know-what if I ordered that much PC to get more!!!

Me too! I LOVE the bag! It's HUGE!!

Love mine both too! I'm thinking of using my bag as a briefcase to shows. Not sure yet what else I'll use it for...
I hope they'll keep coming out with more seasonal dishes for SA too; they're so cute!

Got mine today too!!! Very Nice!!!! The dish is small but cute, I put my car keys in it.

Won't they let us purchase the pumpkin plate in Sept to bring to our Oct shows? I thought they did that with the heart bowl as well?

No...the heart bowl was not available for us to purchase, either...only earn.

If you place a personal order of +$60 in September or in October, you can add this on free. (Like the guests will be able to do in Oct.) Otherwise, if you didn't earn it, you are out of luck.

I got mine on Wednesday. I can't believe how big the tote is. I'm taking them both to my shows so when I talk about recruiting they can see all the wonderful FREE stuff we can get for just having 2 shows! Also all the new stuff we earned in June. Did anyone else earn anything in June? I was so close to the $1500 but I didn't make it. I'm just glad I had 2 shows and got some of the new product.

Related to Got My Pumpkin Dish and Super Tote Yesterday!

1. What exactly is included in the "Got My Pumpkin Dish and Super Tote Yesterday!" set?

The set includes a festive pumpkin-shaped ceramic dish and a durable tote bag designed to carry and protect your dish while traveling or storing.

2. Is the pumpkin dish oven-safe?

Yes, the dish is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher for convenient cooking and cleaning.

3. What is the size of the pumpkin dish?

The dish has a 3.5 cup capacity and measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making it perfect for serving and storing your favorite fall dishes.

4. Can I purchase the pumpkin dish and super tote separately?

Yes, the pumpkin dish and super tote can be purchased separately. However, purchasing them as a set saves you money and ensures that you have the perfect tote to carry your dish in.

5. Is the super tote insulated?

Yes, the super tote is insulated to keep your dish at the desired temperature while traveling or during potlucks and parties. It also has a zipper closure and sturdy handles for easy carrying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann