• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Adorable Pumpkin S/A Dish & Tote Bag | Fast Delivery!

The next step is to enter in your city and zip code. You should then be able to see when it will be delivered.Go to the product adjustment page and search all shows to find the latest with a "G" in the middle. Take it to Fedex.com and enter it in as the REFERENCE number with 01 at the end. The next step is to enter in your city and zip code. You should then be able to see when it will be delivered.
mrssyvo
Fed ex just delivered by Pumpkin S/A dish, and tote bag- The dish is VERY cute, but smaller that thought it woul dbe. LOVE the tote- Great size, very nice quality!!!! Just in time for my show tonight !!

Congrat's that is awesome!

I got to see both at conference. The pumpkin dish isn't any smaller than the heart dish in February. The bag looked very nice too. I just tracked mine and it's showing on the truck for delivery!

Got mine too! Just the dish, very cute. I love when the doorbell rings now, I'm excited to see my FED Ex guy!

I am waiting for my dish to come and I am also wishing I would of went to conference to get the tote so if no one decides they don't want it I am so wanting one. I was wondering if the pumpkin dish was small or big like the picture showed it.

It looked comparable to the heart dish like was mentioned.Loved the tote at conference, nice support in the bottom of it.

that is nice to know about the pumpkin dish thanks Janet :)

Does anyone know yet if we will be able to purchase the Pumpkin Dish? My early July show got moved to August. I am closing on a July show tonight. My other July shows are the 26th and the 30th and I don't know if one of those will close in time.

kam said:
Does anyone know yet if we will be able to purchase the Pumpkin Dish? My early July show got moved to August. I am closing on a July show tonight. My other July shows are the 26th and the 30th and I don't know if one of those will close in time.

My 2nd July show is the 26th. You need to set a closing date of Tuesday with your host. 7/29

That gives you two days leeway until the 31st just in case.

janetupnorth said:
My 2nd July show is the 26th. You need to set a closing date of Tuesday with your host. 7/29

That gives you two days leeway until the 31st just in case.

Yes, I need to learn to be more firm. Though, there is no reason we can't close either that night or the next. I really want that Pumpkin dish! Though it would be nice to have into the 5th day of the next month for these promotions--just to cover us for those last of the month shows. Especially when we are waiting on money from the host!

I think I let shows drag on when it is a small show and they want another level. Or if the show doesn't even make $150 level - I have to try to get them to get more orders! And then sometimes that doesn't even help! :yuck:

kam said:
Does anyone know yet if we will be able to purchase the Pumpkin Dish?
HO indicated that this would be our only opportunity to get it before October. If you don't earn it, you can't get it in advance.

please tell me again how to track it in shipment to see when it will be delivered.....

Flamingo said:
please tell me again how to track it in shipment to see when it will be delivered.....

Go to the product adjustment page and search all shows to find the latest with a "G" in the middle. Take it to Fedex.com and enter it in as the REFERENCE number with 01 at the end.

Related to Get Your Hands on Adorable Pumpkin S/A Dish & Tote Bag | Fast Delivery!

1. How big is the pumpkin-shaped dish?

The pumpkin-shaped dish measures 10 inches in diameter and 3 inches in depth, making it the perfect size for serving side dishes or desserts.

2. Is the dish oven-safe?

Yes, the pumpkin-shaped dish is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What is the tote bag made of?

The tote bag is made of durable canvas material, making it sturdy enough to carry your dish and other items without worrying about it tearing or breaking.

4. Can I use the tote bag for other purposes?

Yes, the tote bag is versatile and can be used for grocery shopping, carrying books, or any other daily tasks. Its cute pumpkin design also makes it a great seasonal decoration.

5. How long is the delivery time for this set?

Our delivery time for this set is typically 3-5 business days. However, if you need it sooner, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom