• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Simple Magazine's Organize Me...

In summary, Ann is submitting photos to "Organize Me" magazine in hopes of being featured. She says she is organizationally challenged and needs help, but is worried that if she wins the spot, REAL SIMPLE will come and take over her home.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I sent an email into the magazine, hoping they would feature us in the
"Organize me" section. I heard back and they want more pics, plus one of us! So, I sent everything in. I had to post a couple of the pics of us because they are just so funny. We took at least a dozen photos before finding one that was "passable", where we both had our eyes open, didn't look shocked, I had my entire head in the shot. It was a real effort.

Attachments

• Anne & Dave Pratt 120806.jpg
    Anne & Dave Pratt 120806.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 433
  • Dave Oops 120806.jpg
    Dave Oops 120806.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 425
What was your tip?

awww you too are so cute!

You look different on the other pic than your avatar! I could walk right by you on the street and would never have noticed!! I'll let you know next time I'm in Jersey and you can wear a name tage everywhere! Cute pics, and let us know what they are featuring you in and when. I'll pick up a copy just to say I "know" you!!

Are you a Professional Organizer?

gilliandanielle said:
You look different on the other pic than your avatar! I could walk right by you on the street and would never have noticed!! I'll let you know next time I'm in Jersey and you can wear a name tage everywhere! Cute pics, and let us know what they are featuring you in and when. I'll pick up a copy just to say I "know" you!!

I thought the same thing! Let us know when they feature you!

Ann are you up for a trip to San Antonio while your're in Texas for Leadership? I need help organizing my whole HOUSE!! :)

If your taking trips on your way to leadership could you swing by WI and help me organize my house as well? Honestly it's not as cold as the weather people say it is;)

I haven't read the magazine ever, but if she is submitting things to "Organize ME" it sounds like she needs help more than offering help to others. I don't know though!

OH, NO... I am NOT organized... its where they organize your place! LOL That's the porblem with new construction--hardly any shelves!

I need all the help I can get too. I LOVE Real Simple magazine!

I love the Dave OOPS photo :)

Let us know. I used to subscribe but don't so I'll want to get a copy.

Organization help :)
Chef Kearns said:
Ann are you up for a trip to San Antonio while your're in Texas for Leadership? I need help organizing my whole HOUSE!! :)

ME TOO, I'm just a bit further South of San Antonio!!!

btw: cute pics :)

re:
AJPratt said:
OH, NO... I am NOT organized... its where they organize your place! LOL That's the porblem with new construction--hardly any shelves!

That's what I thought, but everyone seemed to think you were the organizer, except Gill of course, she caught on quick too :)

Gill knows better! LOL

lisacb77 said:
I love the Dave OOPS photo :)
So do I!

I can't help but wonder just what Anne is doing to him, just outside camera range. :eek:

I am also organizationally challenged - I'm going to need a copy of that, too!

gilliandanielle said:
That was after a long, horrific day! The avatar pic is from when I just had my hair cut.

AJPratt said:
That was after a long, horrific day! The avatar pic is from when I just had my hair cut.

A great hair cut (or a great hair day!) makes all the difference doesn't it???

So does this mean that REAL SIMPLE is coming to organize you???

ChefBeckyD said:
A great hair cut (or a great hair day!) makes all the difference doesn't it???

So does this mean that REAL SIMPLE is coming to organize you???
If I win the spot, they'll come organize me!

I hope they pick you!! They are obviously interested or they wouldn't request more info! Oh, BTW, I only knew you weren't organized because we get along so well, LMAO!!!

Related to Real Simple Magazine's Organize Me...

1. What is "Real Simple Magazine's Organize Me..." all about?

"Real Simple Magazine's Organize Me..." is a special edition magazine by Real Simple that focuses on organizing and decluttering your home, workspace, and life. It provides tips, tricks, and inspiration to help you create a more organized and stress-free environment.

2. How is this magazine different from other organizing magazines?

This magazine is unique because it is created by Real Simple, a trusted and reputable source for home and lifestyle content. It also features real-life stories and experiences from people who have successfully organized their lives using the advice and techniques from the magazine.

3. Can I purchase this magazine online or only through a consultant?

This magazine is available for purchase both online and through Pampered Chef consultants. You can easily purchase it through our website or contact your local consultant to purchase a copy.

4. What types of organizing tips can I expect to find in this magazine?

This magazine covers a wide range of organizing topics, including decluttering, storage solutions, time management, and organization hacks. It also includes checklists, charts, and worksheets to help you stay organized and on track.

5. Is this magazine suitable for someone who is new to organizing?

Yes, this magazine is suitable for anyone looking to get started with organizing. It provides easy-to-follow tips and techniques that can be applied by anyone, regardless of their level of organization experience. It also includes advice for maintaining an organized lifestyle in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies