• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who initially cancelled a November show but is now interested in hosting a catalog show in February. She also asks for a link to an online show and mentions wanting to purchase some items on sale for her son's wedding. The recipient of the email is amused by the situation and shares the news with someone else. They also mention the possibility of a bridal shower and future shows with the customer.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
This email I just received made me laugh - I had to share it!

(A little background - she booked a November Show, then cancelled it, and wanted to turn it into a December Catalog Show - and then I never heard another peep from her until now!)

Hi Becky,

I am trying to put a catalog show together for February and will get it to you by Friday or Saturday.
Does that work for you? I so wanted to have a show this month, there are some awesome deals and most importantly, I just have to get the knife set @ 60% off! (My son is getting married on Oct 9 and he loves my knives) I decided on the catalog show because I just couldn't fit a real show in this month. Could you please send me the link for an on-line show again? I can't seem to find the one you sent me earlier this winter. I have a few friends I'd like to send it to.

Also, will you drop me a note when they have the cookware on sale again? My son would also like the 12" fry pan like mine! Maybe I can do a real show then.

Funny! I'm sending her a new show link...and also info on doing a Bridal Shower! :D

People are funny. This shows what can heppen when you graciously let people "flake" on you.

Love those kind of news! Just goes to show you that just because people don't call back doesn't mean they've forgotten about you, or they hate you (which is what my mind tries to tell me).

Love it! A Catalog, A Wedding Registry and another show in the future!

NooraK said:
Love those kind of news! Just goes to show you that just because people don't call back doesn't mean they've forgotten about you, or they hate you (which is what my mind tries to tell me).

LOL - So TRUE, Noora!:D

Love it when this happens...enjoy the ride!

woohoo2.gif
Congratulations!!!

1. How can I view the "Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!" video?

You can view the video by clicking on the link provided in the email or by searching for it on the Pampered Chef website. Alternatively, you can also find it on our official YouTube channel.

2. Is the "Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!" video appropriate for all audiences?

Yes, the video is appropriate for all audiences and does not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

3. Can I share the "Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!" video with my friends?

Yes, you can share the video with your friends through email or by sharing the link on social media platforms. We encourage you to spread the laughter!

4. How can I book a show with Pampered Chef after watching the "Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!" video?

To book a show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to assist you in booking a show and helping you host a fun and successful event.

5. Can I use the "Funny Email Exchange - Booking a Show!" video as a promotional material for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use the video as a promotional material for your business. However, please make sure to credit Pampered Chef and do not alter the video in any way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
vanscootin