• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emailing a 'Fancy' Email - Karen's Request

In summary, to add images to your "Fancy" email, click on the image icon in the email editor and select the image you want to insert. You can also drag and drop images directly into the email. Additionally, you can use different fonts, font sizes, and colors in your "Fancy" email by clicking on the font drop-down menu in the email editor. You can also customize the layout of your email by using the drag and drop feature. To preview your email before sending it, click on the preview button or send a test email to yourself. To make your "Fancy" email more visually appealing, you can use color schemes, images, different font styles, and formatting such as bullet points and headings.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I'd put it here....

Is there any way to email a 'fancy' email to my hosts to forward on to others without setting it up as a show via the website? I have had two requests now for one and since I am still new to the game, that is the only way I could think of...
One neighbor just called and has collected outside orders and is putting together a catalog show for me but I don't know if she wants to go through the hassle of inputting all those email addresses into PWS to be able to mail something out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Karen

I would just suggest she do a regular e-mail. The reason, a lot of e-mail providers block out the fancy stuff anyway. I find that about half of my contacts get the verbiage from the Customer Connect e-mails or if I do something in the body of the e-mails I send but not the frilly stuff or pictures! It gets blocked by THEIR e-mail providers! The only other thing is to create something in Word and attach it. Most of those do not get stripped out of e-mails. Just my observation. The other thing that can happen is that those types of e-mails end up in their spam folders and they never see them!

Or, you could just put in your email address into the PWS, send one to yourself, then forward to your host to forward to her friends.

1. How do I add images to my "Fancy" email?

To add images to your "Fancy" email, click on the image icon in the email editor and select the image you want to insert. You can also drag and drop images directly into the email.

2. Can I use different fonts in my "Fancy" email?

Yes, you can use different fonts in your "Fancy" email. Simply click on the font drop-down menu in the email editor and select the font you want to use. You can also change the font size and color.

3. Is it possible to customize the layout of my "Fancy" email?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your "Fancy" email by using the drag and drop feature in the email editor. You can rearrange the text, images, and other elements to create a unique layout.

4. Can I preview my "Fancy" email before sending it?

Yes, you can preview your "Fancy" email before sending it by clicking on the preview button in the email editor. You can also send a test email to yourself to see how it will look to your recipients.

5. How can I make my "Fancy" email more visually appealing?

To make your "Fancy" email more visually appealing, you can use color schemes, images, and different font styles. You can also use bullet points and headings to break up the text and make it easier to read.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • julia.poe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
katem51