• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Estate Realtors: How It Works & What You Need to Know

In summary, a real estate realtor is a licensed professional who helps clients buy, sell, or rent properties. They act as a middleman between buyers and sellers and assist with tasks such as pricing, marketing, negotiating, and handling legal documents. To find a reputable realtor, you can ask for recommendations from friends and family, research online, and check their qualifications and credentials. Realtors typically work on a commission basis and their role in the buying or selling process includes tasks such as pricing, marketing, scheduling and attending property showings, negotiating offers, and handling legal documents.
ivebeen4given
How exactly does this work? Working with a realtor??? My director suggested it and I have heard some about it on here but what do you actually do?

realtorThere are some letters under files for letters you can send to area realtors for gift giving ideas for home owners thank you's. I actually do some house cleaning for some realtors by referral. I have not had any luck getting them interested in our givf giving ideas. I gave a couple of my realtors the serving spatula with a thank you card, saying it was a pleasure to serve you. Nada:mad:

You can actually offer a "gift service" to them. I've heard of people buying in bulk and giving a discount to the realtor for doing so. Come up with basket ideas at certain price points ($25, $50, $75, $100) and show them how you can wrap them up and personalize them for them. Then, tell them that if they order 10 of each (or whatever) you'll give XX discount (whatever you're comfortable with). Then submit an order for all the stuff you need to make 10 baskets, make them up and deliver them. Ask how often they'll need to replenish their gift supply. You can create a regular GOOD customer through this, and hopefully get new business through their new homeowners (put your info in the basket, of course!!) :)

1. What does a real estate realtor do?

A real estate realtor is a licensed professional who helps clients buy, sell, or rent properties. They act as a middleman between buyers and sellers, and assist with tasks such as pricing, marketing, negotiating, and handling legal documents.

2. How do I find a reputable real estate realtor?

One of the best ways to find a reputable realtor is to ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have recently bought or sold a property. You can also research online and read reviews from previous clients. It's important to choose a realtor who is experienced, knowledgeable, and has a good track record.

3. What qualifications should I look for in a real estate realtor?

When looking for a real estate realtor, it's important to check their qualifications and credentials. They should be licensed by the state and have completed the necessary education and training. It's also beneficial to look for a realtor who has experience in the specific area or type of property you are interested in.

4. How do real estate realtors get paid?

Real estate realtors typically work on a commission basis, which means they only get paid when a sale is successfully completed. The commission is usually a percentage of the final sale price and is split between the buyer's agent and the seller's agent. It's important to discuss and negotiate the commission rate with your realtor before signing any contracts.

5. What should I expect from the real estate buying or selling process?

The real estate buying or selling process can vary depending on the specific market and location. However, in general, you can expect your realtor to assist with tasks such as pricing, marketing, scheduling and attending property showings, negotiating offers, and handling legal documents. They will also guide you through the closing process and ensure all necessary steps are completed for a successful transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • kdangel518