• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Strategies for Creating Realtor Gift Baskets: Tips and Tricks

In summary, an expert summarizer would say that in order to sell gift baskets to realtors, you first need to get the realtor's attention. You can do this by either selling them on the product or by feeding them food at a show. Once the realtor is interested, orders usually ship quickly.
vogee13
Could someone that works with realtors tell me exactly how you do the gift baskets? Do you keep some type of products in stock or do you order the merchandise requested and then deliver it after it arrives? Typically an order takes about a week to arrive - is that time frame a problm?

So how has someone that has successfully worked with realtors handled this? I would think a realtor would want the gift delivered within a certain time frame. Can anyone expand how they addressed this time delay or is it not a problem?

There was recent post here on ChefSuccess from a former realtor that made a lot of sense to me - first you have to sell them to realtors. They get tons of offers like this every day. You need to go and give them food and chat it up.

Have you actually sold any of these realtor gift baskets?

No, I wouldn't carry stock. Absolutely not, I've learned my lesson on that. Whoever always wants whatever I haven't got.

I MIGHT make up one gift basket and take it round to offices. Flyers are useless.

If they do decide to buy from you, orders ship very quickly.

I haven't actually done a realtor sell but I think it is a huge market and have heard some on here say they have lots of success with it.

Great tip about the food. I will have to make a treat to take. Food opens lots of doors! LOL :)

Food opens lots of doors! LOL

It sure does. There was recent thread around here, do you eat at your shows? I felt kinda like a pig becuase I was one of the first to say, yes I eat at every show.

Sharing food with people is one reason I got into PC. Food, recipes, baking disaster stories...food connects us all.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and have worked with realtors in the past. When it comes to gift baskets, I typically keep a variety of products in stock that are popular among realtors, such as our kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, and food items. However, if a realtor requests a specific item that I do not have in stock, I have no problem ordering it and delivering it once it arrives. In my experience, most realtors do not have a specific time frame in mind for the gift to be delivered, as long as it is within a reasonable time frame. However, if there is a specific deadline or event that the gift is needed for, I make sure to communicate that with the realtor and ensure that the gift will be delivered on time. I have not encountered any issues with the one-week delivery time frame, as most realtors understand that it takes time for products to be ordered and shipped. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions!

1. How can Pampered Chef help me as a realtor?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen products that can help you impress potential clients during open houses or when hosting events for your current clients. Our products can also be used as thoughtful closing gifts for new homeowners.

2. Are there any discounts or special offers for realtors?

Yes, we offer special discounts and offers for realtors who partner with us. These may include exclusive sales, free items, and other perks to help you save money while promoting your business.

3. How can I host a successful event with Pampered Chef products?

Our consultants can work with you to plan and execute a successful event that showcases our products. We can provide recipes, cooking demonstrations, and tips to help you create a unique and memorable experience for your clients.

4. Can I personalize Pampered Chef products with my business logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for many of our products. You can add your business logo or contact information to our kitchen tools, serving dishes, and more to create a lasting impression with your clients.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant for realtors?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for realtors, please contact us to learn more about our opportunities. We offer training, support, and resources to help you succeed in this market and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Michelle D
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
lt1jane