• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Fundraiser ??'S

In summary, Kris is proposing selling gift certificates only, with the school keeping the profits. If they sell $5000 in gift certificates, she will donate 3% of the profits to the school.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hi all!
I know there are a ton of posts about fundraisers, but I'm getting lost going thru them all. So, this is faster! :)
I was approched last night about a school fundraiser. They are interested in selling gift certificates only. There are about 150 kids that would be involved.
Has anyone ever done this???? :eek: I'm just wondering how HO would handle all those GC orders, and how long it would take for the GC to actually go out?
They want to do this during the first 2 weeks of Nov (sell-a-thon...YES!) but want confirmation that GC would be delivered in time for the holidays. Any imput would be appreciated. The meeting is this Monday!

GC's actually take about the same time as products to arrive, so the purchasers should have them in plenty of time for the holidays.

If you have a question about submitting that many GC orders at once, call HO and check with them. (Then please share!)

I'm on the phone right now! :)

LOL...the poor girl at HO seems a little overwhelmed by this one! She is going to call me back after she talks to her supervisor and gets some info. I'll let you know what they say!

Ok, sorry this has take so long to update! I talked to HO...they said that as long as the orders were in by the holiday cutoff, they would be delivered in time. They also said that the system will not take more than 99 orders per show. So, if by chance all 150 kids sell one certificate, I will have to break it up. And, the school has the option of shipping the GCs to each recipient (sp?) or all of them to the school.

Bottom line, if I can market this well enough, no problem for the HO!! :)
They will send a catalog with each GC as well! (just in case some were not aware of that little perk)

I'm going to see if I can go to the meeting and present all of this.
I have a tri-fold flyer that I made...see attached. I am going to offer to donate 3% of the sales if they sell $5000.00+. Any suggestions?? :)

Attachments

• fundraiser brochure2.doc
    111 KB · Views: 545
  • gc fundraiser brochure2.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 437
Kris~that's a fabulous idea!! No products to have to deliver/seperate~especially if you have them all shipped to each individual person who ordered them!! I'm on it!! Totally going to market that idea! Thanks for the flyer!!

Thanks, Kris! I appreciate you doing the legwork on this one, and creating such great materials. I'm going to forward this to my SD this evening.

:balloon: Yay, Kris!! :balloon:

1. What is a Gift Certificate Fundraiser?

A Gift Certificate Fundraiser is a program where individuals or organizations can purchase gift certificates from Pampered Chef at a discounted price and sell them to their supporters at full price. The difference between the discounted price and the full price becomes a profit for the fundraiser.

2. How does the Gift Certificate Fundraiser work?

The fundraiser coordinator will need to reach out to Pampered Chef to set up the fundraiser. Once approved, the coordinator can purchase gift certificates at a discounted price and sell them to their supporters. The coordinator will keep the profits for their organization or cause.

3. What is the discount percentage for the Gift Certificate Fundraiser?

The discount percentage varies depending on the total amount of gift certificates purchased. The more gift certificates purchased, the higher the discount percentage. Our team at Pampered Chef can provide more information on specific discount percentages.

4. Are there any restrictions on how the gift certificates can be used?

The gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and can be redeemed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, they cannot be used towards shipping or handling fees.

5. How long does the Gift Certificate Fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser is up to the organizer. However, we recommend a timeframe of 2-4 weeks to ensure enough time for supporters to purchase and redeem their gift certificates. After the fundraiser is over, the coordinator can reach out to Pampered Chef for payment of the profits earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • avelissar