• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Gift Certificates a Better Option for Fundraisers?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers the option to purchase gift certificates online, which can be emailed directly to the recipient. These gift certificates can be redeemed by entering a unique code at checkout for any Pampered Chef purchase, including party orders. They do not expire, but it is recommended to use them within a year. If a product purchased with a gift certificate is not satisfactory, it can be returned for a full refund in the form of a new gift certificate.
coopersgirl
I am going to a meeting tomorrow night to talk to a group about a fundraiser. They called me and I am really nervous. Do you think Gift Certificates are easier than taking orders. Do you order them from the HO just like product. It is all so confusing to me. Thanks for your advice.

Gift certificates would certainly be easier on the people delivering the fundraiser. :)

GCs are ordered from HO, just like product. They arrive individually, with a catalog. The down side is that they can only be redeemed through HO, and anyone redeeming one has to pay direct shipping on their order. (And if they order more than what the certificate is for, nobody gets commission on the overage.)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on being chosen to speak at the fundraiser meeting! That's a great opportunity to make a difference and raise funds for a good cause. As for your question about gift certificates, they can definitely be easier than taking orders. With gift certificates, the person can choose what they want to purchase, whereas with orders, you have to keep track of what each person wants and make sure you have enough of each item. As for ordering them, it depends on the specific fundraiser and organization you are working with. Some may have a specific process for ordering gift certificates, while others may be more flexible. I would recommend reaching out to the organization or your contact person to get more information and clarification. Good luck with your meeting!

1. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate online?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate on our website. Simply select the amount you would like to give and fill in the recipient's information. You can also choose to have the gift certificate emailed directly to the recipient.

2. How can I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the unique code on the back of the certificate at checkout. The amount will be deducted from your total purchase.

3. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party purchase?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef purchase, including party orders. They are a great way to save on your favorite products or try something new!

4. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. However, we recommend using them within a year of purchase to ensure the recipient receives the full value.

5. Can I return a product purchased with a gift certificate?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with a product purchased with a gift certificate, you can return it for a full refund. The refund will be issued in the form of a new gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niccibyrd