• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Spent a couple hours this afternoon making phone calls - I'm gone tonight, so won't be able to make calls....

Only one live contact though - With a guest from Monday's show - she had marked on her card that she would be interested in a Catalog Show, but I didn't ask about catalog shows during check out, just cooking shows...so, called, and now she will be doing a catalog show in August! Whoo Hooo!

Left voice messages w/ 3 recruit leads, and also left voice messages for a couple booking leads.

Left 3 messages with kids - almost like not calling at all in my book!

I'll be at a Car Show tonight, so will be ready to do business while I'm there!

contacts made. add 1 person to my email contacts.
had a show cancel. she's a lawyer. said she has to prepare for a jury trial. Like someones future is more important than a cooking show. C'mon people!!!!

j/k

Made calls last night. Got 2 call me in the fall. 1 wanted to order the large micro cooker, but said she wanted to look a little bit more on the website. I honestly didn't think I would here from her, but she called me this morning and decided to book a August catalog show instead:D
Probably no calls for me this evening. I have my 4 and my SIL's 3. 7 kids who have no volume control is not a good environment for calls.:eek:

Good day for Rae! I met two lovely ladies in the grocery who asked for my contact info. We talked about PC and also about healthy eating. They're new friends. ;)Talked with three other ladies later in the day. I now have a September catty & an October catty. :)

Made a couple calls, no answer. I did give out a mini catalog to a girl at work.
I will hopefully get a hold of some people tomorrow!!

Back from my show tonight. Only 3 in attendence. Not quite a qualified show but I did manage to score an August 14th booking! That puts me up to 6...only 2 more to reach my goal.

I also have a potential fundraiser that would be like a kids in the kitchen type thing. No date set for that though.

I had a couple of contacts yesterday. Added one to my e-mail newsletter list and another was a booking lead that I continue to follow up with. Again, she asked that I call late August, for a September show. (She is in the process of moving). She was also a recruit lead, so when I mentioned the promo, she said she is now working 2 jobs. (Suggestions, anyone?)

Also, while closing out a show from last week, the host mentioned a friend could not order at the time, but if it would help her show, she would book a show. The host was not comfortable with giving me her phone #, so I told her if she could get the booking for me, I would give her an extra incentive at that booked show.

Bren706 said:
I had a couple of contacts yesterday. Added one to my e-mail newsletter list and another was a booking lead that I continue to follow up with. Again, she asked that I call late August, for a September show. (She is in the process of moving). She was also a recruit lead, so when I mentioned the promo, she said she is now working 2 jobs. (Suggestions, anyone?)

Also, while closing out a show from last week, the host mentioned a friend could not order at the time, but if it would help her show, she would book a show. The host was not comfortable with giving me her phone #, so I told her if she could get the booking for me, I would give her an extra incentive at that booked show.

She wants to book a show - but you can't have her phone #? That's silly!

For the one working 2 jobs - do you know what those jobs are, and if she likes her boss/hours/pay? Let her know that the bookings from her show can be hers, and that the show could even be her kick off show to get her started!

My show tonight was a total flop. There were supposed to be 10-15 people there. Nope. It was host and host's sister. At the very end her mom showed up to place a $9 order. Sales are at $79 (due to outside orders). We are hoping it'll qualify. I have had some really low show totals this month. Yikes.

Anyway, host said no to the opportunity, sister said no to the opportunity but booked a show for September 19th. So I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Made a couple contacts yesterday. The first one was to follow up with a host that had postponed her show. Have a potential booked date at the end of September for her.

The second contact was a call back from someone I had called the night before, and left a message with the person that answered the phone. That resulted in a booking during the August booking blitz week.

I took the kids to a local county fair yesterday. Of course I had on my PC t-shirt!
Luckily no PC person in the comercial bldg. I made a few contacts. 1 needs a new cherry olive pitter. I told her they were discontinued but could maybee find her one. She also had another product Q. I got her info and will check into it for her.
I stopped at a church booth. They had it set up for kids to just play... It was so nice! Got to chatting with a gal there. One lady had a friend who used to sell and loved it. Told her about how fun it is for me to help families find new fun things foe easy meals. Not to mention how to keep them economical. The gal thought that was cool. Ended up just giving her my card.

Had a show today, great turn out. I got one solid booking, 3 possible and 1 possible recruit lead. I have another show tomorrow and then I am going to get on the phone and call, call, call!!!! I WILL meet my goal of 8 shows and 1 recruit in August.

returned from a weekend trip with my DH to a message about a past host wanting to schedule a show. I mailed minis before I left. Couldn't get her on the phone, so maybe later. Back to calls tomorrow!

Glad someone posted on this thread...too lazy to look for it today - I'm tired!I had a show an hour away yesterday. 5 guests, all family. Sister of one of the guests sells PC so they "yeah, yeahed" whenever I talked about that and didn't seem interested but at least I still mentioned it! I still got two bookings from them. One for the sister of the PC rep and one from the niece. Odd, but I'll take them, they seem to be a nice group!The show is at $350 right now, low for the drive, but she claims she has another 6-7 orders coming in. I'm hoping it hits at least $500, but I'll be happy with $400 to get my 2nd show in for the month and have a $1000 month.I talked to my catalog show host via e-mail today. She can't get stuff to me by 7/31, but will have it by 8/2. Not too bad...I don't NEED it for incentives, so I guess I'll just make a bigger August. I have 3 shows for August and 2 for September now (all cooking) so I'm above my average. ...that's o.k. - need to pay for that dehumidifier I bought today!

Had a show tonight. ANOTHER low sales show. Just at $200 with 8 guests there. Had a lady saying "I have that and don't like it at all" to just about everything I talked about. Guess what? SHE'S the one that booked an October show. Had a "maybe someday when my life calms down" recruit lead too. I gave her some info.

Then I came home and got a random call for a booking! YAY! I have to call her back tomorrow to finalize a date.

Good job everyone! I did not do anything this weekend (shame on me!). Instead I watched my 2 cousins Friday afternoon/night and added 2 more cousins for Saturday night and this morning. I was finally back home and child free around 7pm and I just vegged in the quiet :). I am determined to get 2 more August bookings this week!

Hi - my name's Debbie and I've been in Pampered Chef since September. I've submitted a few postings (mainly questions, of course), and this 3-2-1 Success for 2008/2009 looks like it would be a great way for me to keep on track and have to hold myself accountable to something! Can anyone explain to me what to do to get involved in this "club"? Do i just submit postings on a daily/weekly basis and try to stay up on my 3-2-1 plan? I'd love to do this with you guys! May I join in?

Debbie

Debbie,Just join on in! I was doing well last year then dropped off this thread when grad school started and was talked into coming back to keep me on track. It's great having someone to motivate you and keep you accountable when you need it! Welcome!

I had a show today for my sister. It went well, is at almost 200 with only 3 orders and quite a few more expected to come in. I am hoping she gets to at least 500. I got one booking from my other sister and one possible booking.

Debbieskk said:
Hi - my name's Debbie and I've been in Pampered Chef since September. I've submitted a few postings (mainly questions, of course), and this 3-2-1 Success for 2008/2009 looks like it would be a great way for me to keep on track and have to hold myself accountable to something! Can anyone explain to me what to do to get involved in this "club"? Do i just submit postings on a daily/weekly basis and try to stay up on my 3-2-1 plan? I'd love to do this with you guys! May I join in?

Debbie

Debbie - like Alison said - just join in! It's a place to come to stay accountable for doing 3-2-1. Some of us post every day, and some just post once a week or so....whatever you need to keep yourself accountable!

Welcome!

Purposely didn't do any PC this weekend. Closed a $1030 show Friday evening - and ended up with 4 bookings - 1 Cooking for Sept, and 3 Catalog for August.:thumbup: All 3 Cat. Shows were booked after the show by making calls to the guests!

This morning I had a Dr's appt w/ my Naturopathic Dr. She has attended shows before, and I remembered her saying one time that she wished she had bought more of the Ocean Colors in the micro. towels, hot pads. and scrapers when we had them, because those colors match her kitchen and she loves them. So, today, I gave her my business card and directed her to my website. She was so excited she hugged me! So, my first contact was done at 8:30 this morning.

I have to go to the bank today - so my goal is to talk to someone there ....and they have a table always set up to feature a business of the week - so I'm going to ask how I get included in that!

I have 3 more shows - 2 cooking and 1 catalog - that I am closing today. Then, I am done for July, but I have 5 cooking and 4 catalog shows for August.

Just booked a show for August 14th! I think I'm nuts...I work FT among other things and I have shows on the 13th and the 14th...on the 15th and 16th we have our annual Fire Department picnic I'm working, on the 12th Steve and I lead First Responder Training - in-water backboarding...Good thing Grandma is coming up to watch the kids 14th-17th so they don't miss mom as much!!!!ETA: Did I mention I'm out of town the weekend before for a cousin's wedding - yikes!

That is awesome Becky! Way to go!

I spoke to my father's wife yesterday, and she mentioned that the person in charge of the Ladies Auxillary of the Veteran's post is interested in doing a Fundraiser show, most likely the day of their next meeting (August 9th!). I sent a flyer and letter to forward on. There are at least 50 members on the Ladies Auxillary. Now I need to go order some more catalogs!

ChefBeckyD said:
Purposely didn't do any PC this weekend. Closed a $1030 show Friday evening - and ended up with 4 bookings - 1 Cooking for Sept, and 3 Catalog for August.:thumbup: All 3 Cat. Shows were booked after the show by making calls to the guests!

This morning I had a Dr's appt w/ my Naturopathic Dr. She has attended shows before, and I remembered her saying one time that she wished she had bought more of the Ocean Colors in the micro. towels, hot pads. and scrapers when we had them, because those colors match her kitchen and she loves them. So, today, I gave her my business card and directed her to my website. She was so excited she hugged me! So, my first contact was done at 8:30 this morning.

I have to go to the bank today - so my goal is to talk to someone there ....and they have a table always set up to feature a business of the week - so I'm going to ask how I get included in that!

I have 3 more shows - 2 cooking and 1 catalog - that I am closing today. Then, I am done for July, but I have 5 cooking and 4 catalog shows for August.

WOW!! And I thought August didn't exist for you?!?!?;)

amy07 said:
WOW!! And I thought August didn't exist for you?!?!?;)

All of a sudden, it appeared on my calendar last week! I booked 2 Aug. Cooking shows at one show, and 3 catalog shows at another! I think people weren't that into the surprise factor of the host bonus - once we knew what it was - I booked 5 shows in one week!:thumbup:

so far I've booked 2 Sept shows. Trying to get one to switch to August. One is a past host who I mailed a mini to. She called to book but I told her that she couldn't get the new items til September. NOT EVEN THINKING that some of those could be had with the August host special. I'm a flake! We'll see if I can get her to switch to August, which I need REALLY bad.
Working towards recruit calls now.....

ok, was finally able to get in a 3rd LIVE contact for today. Recruit lead. Emailing promo flyer and we have a follow up call scheduled for Wednesday evening!

On a side note. If your Director ever schedules a training call with you and you blow her off, don't get mad if she doesn't want to do it again. Ask me how I know. You probably already know the answer.....

Two contacts on Sunday. I believe they'll lead to a couple of orders for Chilllzanne products.Today I had four contacts, including giving away a new mini-cat.Oh, yeah, and I closed a $1779.62 show. :) I love motivated hosts.

why have I not noticed this thread before???????????

I am in......
met my new neighbor today~we took over a cake and when her DD asked my DD to come over to swim on Wednesday, my DEAR DD said "only before 6 because I am going to a show with my Mom"...which prompted them to say "SHOW?" and led to a PC discussion! New neighbor asked me to please be sure to leave her a catalog!

I have 2 shows this week that I WILL book August shows from AND I plan to follow up with MAC calls!

raebates said:
Two contacts on Sunday. I believe they'll lead to a couple of orders for Chilllzanne products.

Today I had four contacts, including giving away a new mini-cat.

Oh, yeah, and I closed a $1779.62 show. :) I love motivated hosts.

WAHOO RAE! What a great show.:thumbup:

Yeah, and it had 4 bookings. :)

Hi There!

I have been extremely part-time for almost 5 years! (yikes...has it really been that long!):eek:
I started today to tackle my biggest phobia -the phone:yuck:! I made 10 calls...mostly left messages...but I did talk to one past host who is moving and wants to schedule later in the fall and has passed my number onto her brother-in-law who needs some stoneware.

I have really learned alot already from the posts here...thanks!

Here's to day 1 of the 3-2-1 goal!

Rebecca:chef:

Congratulations, Rebecca. Making the decision is the first step. Follow-through is the second. I look forward to reading your posts about how well you're sticking to your plan.

So, I had this show Saturday that was at about $250-$270 when I left, she was motivated to get to $500 for the "extra" free product. I just got 3 e-mails for more web orders for her show. She is at 16 orders and so very close to $600, only about $10-$20 away!Yeah!!!!That also would give me a $600 show average for the month...not too shabby!

great job Rae & janet! I envy you guys! Right now, I can't give away a show in August!!

Wow Janet~That is terrific! Wasn't that a show that was about an hour away? Those kinds of sales make it worth the drive! And that's more $$ for your home repairs.:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Janet~That is terrific! Wasn't that a show that was about an hour away? Those kinds of sales make it worth the drive! And that's more $$ for your home repairs.:thumbup:

Yes, it was 60 miles one way. I'm glad it is going to pay off.
It will hopefully pay for the dehumidifier I bought Sunday after church that we desperately needed. Our old one died and our basement was getting quite damp which had the potential of ruining a lot of good paperwork!

I have 3 cooking shows in August and a July catalog show that will close August 2nd so I should have 2 good back-to-back months. Yeah! :D

I was offered a chance at a job Sunday that would pay double what I am making and refused it because it would eat up too much family time. DD was glad I made that choice and these shows doing better help confirm that decision. I've had a trying week at work, but it's coming around. If I took that job, I'd have to give up FD or PC or both to have time for that job. ...not willing to do that for the money...

janetupnorth said:
Yes, it was 60 miles one way. I'm glad it is going to pay off.
It will hopefully pay for the dehumidifier I bought Sunday after church that we desperately needed. Our old one died and our basement was getting quite damp which had the potential of ruining a lot of good paperwork!

I have 3 cooking shows in August and a July catalog show that will close August 2nd so I should have 2 good back-to-back months. Yeah! :D

I was offered a chance at a job Sunday that would pay double what I am making and refused it because it would eat up too much family time. DD was glad I made that choice and these shows doing better help confirm that decision. I've had a trying week at work, but it's coming around. If I took that job, I'd have to give up FD or PC or both to have time for that job. ...not willing to do that for the money..

Some things are more important than money...and when we do the right things, and the things that honor God - He takes care of the rest! (now I'm humming an old Keith Green song!:rolleyes:) I'm not surprised at all that you made the decision that you did.

Thanks so much - guess i'll start posting! Going to make some 3-2-1 calls now! Hope i have something good to write about!
Debbie

contacts made. did manage to move a sept show to next saturday!! Woo-hooo.

amy07 said:
contacts made. did manage to move a sept show to next saturday!! Woo-hooo.

Yeah! That's all it takes Amy to turn a month around...now go get some August bookings from that show!

Well, I did make one contact. It was a positive conversation, but no show date, yet. She likes the sound of the knife special, but she thinks August may be too busy. September may work better, blah, blah, blah. It was a good conversation, though, so it helped me get some positive feelings back about making calls. I left three messages and made at least two calls w/o leaving a message. Glad to read everyone's good posts.

WAHOO! Just closed a show at $661.37! That's $1262 in 2 shows for July! Free pumpkin dish, free bag and commission...and a little closer to that $15K mark for me. Yeah!...and my host said I'm her new best friend......and since she got 13 outside orders I asked her AGAIN since she did so great on PC if she thought of selling it. I didn't get a no, I got a MAYBE SOMEDAY. Ok new best friend, you're on my list! ;)

janetupnorth said:
WAHOO! Just closed a show at $661.37! That's $1262 in 2 shows for July! Free pumpkin dish, free bag and commission...and a little closer to that $15K mark for me. Yeah!

...and my host said I'm her new best friend...

...and since she got 13 outside orders I asked her AGAIN since she did so great on PC if she thought of selling it. I didn't get a no, I got a MAYBE SOMEDAY. Ok new best friend, you're on my list! ;)

YEA! You must be flying high....what a great Birthday present.

Speaking of birthdays.....did DH remember?

That's great, Janet!I closed a $500 show today, and I have another $500 show to close tomorrow. That will bring my July sales to just over $4,000. Thanks to two great hosts, my July average is over $975. It's amazing what a couple of really motivated hosts can do for your month. :)As for contacts, I had three today. Nothing really to report, but that's okay. My August is a bit light, but it should be fine. September is filling up nicely.

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA! You must be flying high....what a great Birthday present.

Speaking of birthdays.....did DH remember?

I am! It was a good show!
DH and kids haven't remembered yet...or let on that they have...guess I'd better go see what they want for dinner...

If he doesn't remember by bedtime, he SO owes me! :p;)

Oh My...made a few more calls (yuck...how do I get over that feeling?) And the only contact I actually made with a live person was a past host telling me to take her off my mailing/phoning/emailing lists because
"ps this is because I asked you for a recipe and you never gave it to me."

hmmm...I hope that this is just one of those days...:cry:

ps...I sent her an email this evening apologizing and telling her that I took her off my list...with the a recipe...anyone have any other ideas on how to handle these sorts of things?

Last edited:
raebates said:
That's great, Janet!

I closed a $500 show today, and I have another $500 show to close tomorrow. That will bring my July sales to just over $4,000. Thanks to two great hosts, my July average is over $975. It's amazing what a couple of really motivated hosts can do for your month. :)

As for contacts, I had three today. Nothing really to report, but that's okay. My August is a bit light, but it should be fine. September is filling up nicely.

WHOHOO Rae!

That is an AWESOME month!!!! ...and GREAT show average!

cookingwbecca said:
Oh My...made a few more calls (yuck...how do I get over that feeling?) And the only contact I actually made with a live person was a past host telling me to take her off my mailing/phoning/emailing lists because
"ps this is because I asked you for a recipe and you never gave it to me."

hmmm...I hope that this is just one of those days...:cry:

ps...I sent her an email this evening apologizing and telling her that I took her off my list...with the a recipe...anyone have any other ideas on how to handle these sorts of things?
You did the right thing. Make things right. Bless and release.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara