• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Thoughts: A Fun Thread for Sharing Your Musings

In summary, the conversation discusses both hate and love, random thoughts, how to avoid making mistakes while calling, and how to deal with aggressive drivers.
Chef Michelle D said:
I do like the paper going over the top better.

But...why am I the only one that EVER changes the roll in my house. I know I am the only female in my house but come on I am NOT the only one that uses it.

Go back a page or so and read about the sign in my bathroom - I think you need one too.

On the other point, I should hope the guys wipe when they go #2! :yuck::eek:

janetupnorth said:
There is a sign hanging in my bathroom that you can only see when you close the door that states:

"Changing the toilet paper roll will not cause brain damage!"

I like that, believe me they use the paper but they know I will change it. That is where the problem is, the good wife and mom will do it. Because I all ways do, what I should do is not change it and put and see what they will do then when they go in to "do there business" and the paper has not been changes. Boy won't they be surprised.:eek:

Today my bagger thank me for being such a positive person....a little nice goes a long way. The effect was ruin when the next three poeple in a row stomped on my positivity(it IS a word!).....one was my mother.

Ollie ate more underwear but it came out. I swear this dog has a death wish..............

Erin~where are you keeping the underwear that Ollie can get to them????

Hey! I am closing in on 2,000 posts....do I get a prettier star then?

OK-gone for a few hours...off to Middle School orientation....I am going to try not to cry!

I love caller ID and hate caller ID...

janetupnorth said:
WHOHOO! I love shopping alone time...and I'm not a "shopper"...

I spent an hour and a half going through WalMart! I had grocery and "other" shopping to do...just took my time and browsed! It was nice!

Evan had a fun day at school, and is excited to go back tomorrow. That makes it easier to send him, too. If he was bawling each day, I may be too....

erinyourpclady said:
Ollie ate more underwear but it came out. I swear this dog has a death wish..............

What the heck?!!

Perhaps you need to keep all of the undies in your house under lock and key!

Why do people stick onions in the same grocery bag as your bananas?! :yuck:

I want some ice cream---or a gelati!!

janetupnorth said:
Why do people stick onions in the same grocery bag as your bananas?! :yuck:

Why do they "throw" your fruit into the bags?

My just barely ex-husband's NEW wife contacted me today through my website -- get this -- asking for info about the WEDDING REGISTRY!!!!:eek:

I deleted it...don't think anyone will be buying them any gifts under the circumstances, if you get my drift!

Ann F said:
My just barely ex-husband's NEW wife contacted me today through my website -- get this -- asking for info about the WEDDING REGISTRY!!!!:eek:

I deleted it...don't think anyone will be buying them any gifts under the circumstances, if you get my drift!

Wow Ann - sorry!

Are they getting married or already married?! That was way too fast! :(

Ann F said:

NO WAY!
Wow. That is bold. She's quite the class act. :yuck:

pampered.chris said:
Where? Where in your shower do you have room for 15 bottles? I am curious b/c I can only fit 6. LOL

I have 6 on the shelf, 6 on the right side of the stall floor, and 3 on the left. My youngest DD likes to change hers every day, so she opens them before I realize it. My older DD has thick straight hair, and she is trying to find the shampoo that works best for her. My Dh has 2, and I think I have been rotating 3. Oh, and my DS has 1. You'd never know we have 2 full showers in the house. They all use mine...

It is one of those things that annoys me while I am in there, and then I get too distracted throughout the day to get back to it. :eek:

erinyourpclady said:

I have the same thing w/ my doofy dog!! Socks too. So gross when they come back. :yuck:

chefjeanine said:

NO WAY!
Wow. That is bold. She's quite the class act. :yuck:

I was thinking other words... :blushing:

janetupnorth said:
Wow Ann - sorry!

Are they getting married or already married?! That was way too fast! :(

Already! It took a few seconds for her 'new' name to register with me on the contact info.

Ann F said:
Already! It took a few seconds for her 'new' name to register with me on the contact info.

Well, send her a note back saying sorry, wedding registries are for those about to get married, not already married. :p

Wait, why did it take awhile for the new name to register, isn't it a last name you a familiar with?! ;)(Sorry, couldn't resist a little humor in a crazy and sad situation!)

True. I was trying to think of a relative with that name! My friend at work had some creative replies for her, too, but I decided to just delete it. I'm TRYING to 'rise above!':angel:

Let's see, random thoughts...

Why do I hate the smell of beans cooking but enjoy eating them?

Why can't they make a drive through speaker and microphone that actually works?

thecougchef said:
summer skipped western washington this year. and im really upset about it.

DH is interviewing for a job in Washington...not sure what city. Do you guys ever go to the Ocean? Is the ocean even swimable in Washington, like it is in CA, NC and SC?

How come you didn't get summer? Was it just cold?

thecougchef said:
summer skipped western washington this year. and im really upset about it.

Summer skipped us this year too!:yuck::cry:

Kitchen Diva said:
Why can't they make a drive through speaker and microphone that actually works?

On that note, why do they ask me if this is for here or to go in the drive thru?

One time, I actually told her Here and said I think I'll go park and come in and sit down...the girl got quite embarrassed!

PamperedCaniac said:
I broke my nose last week and my toe this week! Should I ever leave the bed?

Um, I'd tell your DH to be a bit more gentle with you- ;) LOL:D

Kitchen Diva said:
Um, I'd tell your DH to be a bit more gentle with you- ;) LOL:D

Laughing so hard.............:eek::D:D:D

erinyourpclady said:

OMGoodness! Spirit eats hand towels, T-shirts, washclothes, socks, undies and kleenex! He even swallowed a golf ball when he was 2....pooped it out a week later. The vet calls him Spirit the Wonder Dog! LOL...I think it's cause he's a couple of fries short of a happy meal, but maybe he does have a death wish.

Kitchen Diva said:
OMGoodness! Spirit eats hand towels, T-shirts, washclothes, socks, undies and kleenex! He even swallowed a golf ball when he was 2....pooped it out a week later. The vet calls him Spirit the Wonder Dog! LOL...I think it's cause he's a couple of fries short of a happy meal, but maybe he does have a death wish.

Did he get the free toy?

janetupnorth said:
Did he get the free toy?

No- but we got quite the vet bill! Spirit ate an entire white undershirt and threw it up WHOLE! Took him two days...he didn't eat and didn't move much-

Now we know if he skips a meal, or is lethargic, he's found a sock, undies, or something... he's so quick at snatching them, that we never know he's got something in his mouth until it comes up days later.

And the smell...UGH! All I can say is THANK the Lord for Fabreeze!!!

He-he...I always say, "A few fries short of a Happy Meal and didn't even get the free toy."

How come when you pick a siding color and it says ivory- and it looks like a pale beige, so you paint your garage door a nice coordinating beige color, and paint the other doors on your house the same color and when the happy Brazillians come to put the siding on----it looks more like a pale yellow than a pale beige?

If I wouldn't have painted all the doors, would it have looked more like the sample piece?

I didn't want a yellow house... Granted it looks better than the 21 year old aluminum light gray siding...but still...

I need a suntan badly, before I am the matron of honor on September 13th!

How come they cannot invent a comfortable pair of nylons that don't cut into your waist, dig into your groin or that won't run and snag?

They can invent cars that send you emails and inform you of the life of your oil and the air pressure in your tires...but snag free, comfortable nylons are still a mystery to inventors...

Ann F said:

200px-Seinfeld_s7e6.jpg

Tell her NO PC for you!!!

chefmeg said:
Erin~where are you keeping the underwear that Ollie can get to them????

Well...he went after a pair of boxers this time in the laundry room.
He used to roam fre in the hosue but now all laundry baskets are behind closet doors, all doors are closed when we are gone and the laundry room door is closed. He gets the front bathroom (he likes to sleep in the tub) and the rest of the front of the house.

There are no longer any underwear left out...at all. I cannot afford that surgery again!

I think Ollie is the Happy Meal that just got the burger..and a plain one at that.

erinyourpclady said:
I think Ollie is the Happy Meal that just got the burger..and a plain one at that.

Don't feel bad...our dogs are nicknamed "Dumb and Dumber" by my DH.

Their real names are Maverick and Sinjin.

erinyourpclady said:

No- Ollie sounds like he's little yellow school bus special! :)

children_riding_schoo_a_mw-1.gif

janetupnorth said:
Don't feel bad...our dogs are nicknamed "Dumb and Dumber" by my DH.

Their real names are Maverick and Sinjin.

my grandfather calls Spirit "Brick Brain" Poor pooch! He tries so hard! You can see him actually TRYING so hard...it's sad yet funny at the same time.

Why can't a size 10 for example- fit you from one item to the next and from one store and style to the next? Men go and look for a Large- and they all fit the same...

Same for women's shoes... a 9 should be a 9 should be a 9.....

Kitchen Diva said:
No- Ollie sounds like he's little yellow school bus special! :)

children_riding_schoo_a_mw-1.gif

Yeah...he is totally a window licker...........

erinyourpclady said:
Well...he went after a pair of boxers this time in the laundry room.
He used to roam fre in the hosue but now all laundry baskets are behind closet doors, all doors are closed when we are gone and the laundry room door is closed. He gets the front bathroom (he likes to sleep in the tub) and the rest of the front of the house.

There are no longer any underwear left out...at all. I cannot afford that surgery again!

Maybe your household should consider giving up underwear, and going commando! That would solve the problem!:D

Ann F said:

Um, that takes some BIG ones if you know what I mean!!!:eek:

erinyourpclady said:
Yeah...he is totally a window licker...........

Monday morning I took Evan to McDonald's...when I was ordering our food he went over to the exit door and was LICKING IT!! :eek::yuck::eek::yuck:

Ann F said:

Ann...I am sorry! That really stinks!

I think I would have HAD to respond...and ask her if she had lost her freakin mind! This world is filled with all sorts of people who just have NO CLASS, or NO COMMON SENSE!

KellyTheChef said:
Monday morning I took Evan to McDonald's...when I was ordering our food he went over to the exit door and was LICKING IT!! :eek::yuck::eek::yuck:

LOL! Last week at the Fair, my SIL and I were waving to our boys (5 & 4) as they went around on a ride. Then the next time they came around, they were both bent over licking the safety bar of the ride.:yuck::yuck::yuck: We were both so grossed out...imagining everything that must be on that bar!:yuck::yuck::yuck:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.</p><h2>2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.</p><h2>3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.</p><h2>4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?</h2><p>No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?

The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.

2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?

The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.

3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.

4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.

5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?

No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies