• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Thoughts: A Fun Thread for Sharing Your Musings

In summary, the conversation discusses both hate and love, random thoughts, how to avoid making mistakes while calling, and how to deal with aggressive drivers.
JAE said:
No, no no! Keep the bathroom door closed. I'll change people's toilet paper if it's on the "wrong" way. It should come over the top out toward you, not toward the wall. That's gross! Dirty hands touching the wall when trying to get to the toilet paper. And, sometimes the toilet paper is hard to reach and hard to unroll. If it's facing the "right" way you can spin it to reach it. KWIM. Now that's TMI!

There is a sign hanging in my bathroom that you can only see when you close the door that states:

"Changing the toilet paper roll will not cause brain damage!"

kcjodih said:
I want my snuggly boy back :cry: Mine's almost 11 now and it's so not cool :cry: Enjoy it Becky!

Mine is going to be 26 in October....(he will hate it when I call and sing him the birthday song my mom sang to us every moring of our birthday while she was waking us up). You can't ever get those snuggles back, so hold them in your heart.

Random Thought: Why do I do everything the hard way?

I wish I could shoot my fence sitters in the butt with a BB gun.

I'm a toilet paper rolling over the top girl too. If it rolls from the bottom, it's much harder to tear.

Love and Logic Magic For Early Childhood by Jim & Charles Fay has revolutionized my parenting!

I wonder what they are selling on QVC now... ?

Will my house clean itself today??

Will I cry when I put Evan on the bus this morning for school?

KellyTheChef said:

Ohhh, My baby girl started school 2 weeks ago! :( She has school pictures this morning and she was so proud walking in with her bookbag on her shoulders with her pretty dress on!!! :(:(

KellyTheChef said:

Ah, you're pregnant - DUH?!?!?!

janetupnorth said:
Ah, you're pregnant - DUH?!?!?!

TeeHee! I was preggo in April when he started...didn't cry then, though!!

KellyTheChef said:
TeeHee! I was preggo in April when he started...didn't cry then, though!!

You were still in shock that he was going to school and you were finally pregnant again...now it set in. ;)

So, did you cry?

He doesn't leave till 11:45-11:55 (you know...still figuring out how the bus route will run so they give you a time range....) cuz he is in the afternoon preschool class!

I need to go take my shower so I am ready, and then I am heading out to the grocery store ALONE after he leaves!

I wonder if this new little boy I am babysitting 3 days a week will ever stop WHINING?????????????? His constant whining and crying makes the other 2 get started and DD just ignores them all and says momma babies all sad.

I wonder will DD every be fully potty trained???????

I want it to be 5:00 already....

random thoughts... hmmmmm
gotta think about something first..

dragging my daughter back to school this coming weekend. (her Senior year in college)
(more the case of her dragging me.....)

I have 15 bottles off shampoo in my shower....

PCJen said:
I wish I could shoot my fence sitters in the butt with a BB gun.

paint ball... ;) That's allowed!

I meet my baby's kindergarten teacher tomorrow...hope I like her since I'm trusting her with my last baby.:confused:

And I wonder if I'll start crying when he gets on the bus the 1st time for his very 1st day of school Tuesday....I was counting down the days till he started, now I'm sad.:(

Why am I so obsessed with the new crop of "60's" inspired singers?

Why am I breaking my before or after 9 rule for CS?

WHY can't my children wipe the toothpaste residue out of the sink in the morning?

Janet...

I made it with no tears! Now I am off to the store to TAKE MY TIME and look at anything I want to!! lol

I broke my nose last week and my toe this week! Should I ever leave the bed?

laurichef said:
I have 15 bottles off shampoo in my shower....

Where? Where in your shower do you have room for 15 bottles? I am curious b/c I can only fit 6. LOL

KellyTheChef said:
Janet...

I made it with no tears! Now I am off to the store to TAKE MY TIME and look at anything I want to!! lol

WHOHOO! I love shopping alone time...and I'm not a "shopper"...

PamperedCaniac said:
I broke my nose last week and my toe this week! Should I ever leave the bed?

Yes, with caution and padding.

Oklabell said:
I just want everyone to know (maybe different in your state I live in GA) of issues I have with some drivers

(quoted from handbook)
When there are two or more lanes for traffic moving in the same direction, slower
vehicles should use the right lane except when passing or making a left turn.
Driving too slowly on certain highways can be dangerous because it impedes the
regular flow of traffic. On certain highways, minimum speed limits are posted. If
you are unable to drive at the minimum speed, you should seek an alternate route

(from personally knowing)
Sometimes red lights have sensors. If you are not parked BEHIND or you are too FAR back from the little stop line the light DOES NOT know you are there. It will not change and cause you to just sit there.

I am not an aggressive driver but certain things drive me crazy!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!:grumpy:

Did you know????? Keds were the first pair of Sneakers and they are called sneakers because you can't hear someone Sneak up on you!!!

Just something I learned from the History Channel

The next Atlantic hurricane has the same name as my DD. My DH says if she may not become a hurricane but she sure is a tornado.

BTW-Hurricanes are named after girls if not they would be Himmicanes. Not really JK...

My 'for sure' Sept booking just said she doesn't want to set a date because she may be moving.

My 'for sure' recruit doesn't want to sign up now. And, I just bought her the pink/brown diaper bag because she had her first baby last month! I was going to give it to her as a 'signing bonus.' Wondering if I should give it to her or keep it for someone else.

Wondering if I'm really supposed to be doing PC, since I had NOTHING in August, and now September is bombing, too. :cry::cry::cry:

I wish I could find motivation to do something, anything but sitting on the computer vegging my day away.

Don't you just hate it when one of your past hosts shows up as someone else's recruit. . . .

I am feeling SO discouraged and sad.

chefjeanine said:
Don't you just hate it when one of your past hosts shows up as someone else's recruit. . . .

I am feeling SO discouraged and sad.

That's a bummer!

(((((HUGS!)))))

Why is everything so expensive?

How do I get my SIL to start talking to everyone in the family again? It's been 10 months since anyone has spoken to her. I really miss her, but I'm afraid she doesn't miss us.

JAE said:
No, no no! Keep the bathroom door closed. I'll change people's toilet paper if it's on the "wrong" way. It should come over the top out toward you, not toward the wall. That's gross! Dirty hands touching the wall when trying to get to the toilet paper. And, sometimes the toilet paper is hard to reach and hard to unroll. If it's facing the "right" way you can spin it to reach it. KWIM. Now that's TMI!

God, I am so glad I am not the only one!

etteluap70PC said:
I can not wait 6 more days for school to start!!!

4 more days here and God knows I am trying not to kill them before that!

laurichef said:
Why can't people return phonecalls?

ahhh, the mysteries of life!

Chef Michelle D said:
How do I get my SIL to start talking to everyone in the family again? It's been 10 months since anyone has spoken to her. I really miss her, but I'm afraid she doesn't miss us.

Give her a call and tell her you miss her?

KellyTheChef said:
The smell of my face soap reminds me of my Grandma's house. (She passed away when I was 12)

my Mom loves Tea Rose perfume and I know that it will forever remind me of her when she is gone......the smell of the original Jergens lotion gets me! Reminds me of being little and sitting in Mom's lap!

heather223 said:
I want it to be 5:00 already....

:sing:"It's 5:00 somewhere":sing:

My DS has Middle School orientation tonight............I AM FREAKING OUT! How can I have a kid that is Middle School?????? Didn't he just go to Kindergarten?????

chefmeg said:
:sing:"It's 5:00 somewhere":sing:

Oh Meg!!!! I just saw JB last night!!! That is one of my favorite songs he does!!

BTW - I found napkins that are my new fav saying:

Why wait till 5'Oclock, its 4'Oclock Somewhere!

ChefBeckyD said:
Give her a call and tell her you miss her?

The problem is she has made it so her phone wont except calls from my house or my in-laws. She lives in RI and I am in MA, I might send her a letter and she what she does. This is my DH sister and he doesn't care that we are not talking but I do. I had a better relationship with her then he did, she got married last November and no one from our side of the family was there for it. It's really bad, my SIL can be a pain in the A$$ but I think we need to work all this out. Life is too short, I want to get the ball rolling but I hope they all will jump on once it starts.

stacywhitlow said:
Ok...for the teenage son...I have 3!!! I am so feeling you on this one. I am so excited that school started on Monday!

Another random thought: I am so ready for fall!!! Over the summer.

Me too, summer was not that great here in MA but I am a Fall :D kind of girl!!

pampered.chris said:
I hate it when the toilet paper is facing the wall...errrr...

I do like the paper going over the top better.

But...why am I the only one that EVER changes the roll in my house. I know I am the only female in my house but come on I am NOT the only one that uses it.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.</p><h2>2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.</p><h2>3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.</p><h2>4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?</h2><p>No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?

The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.

2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?

The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.

3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.

4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.

5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?

No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies