• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qvc's Today's Special Value Today...

In summary, QVC's Today's Special Value Today is a limited-time offer on a featured product available for one day only on the QVC shopping network. It changes every day at midnight EST and can be purchased online or through the QVC website. There may be a purchase limit for certain items and a 30-day return policy is offered for all products, including Today's Special Value Today items.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K28534.cm_scid.mail?cm_ven=DAILYTSV&cm_cat=STANDARD&cm_pla=TSV&cm_ite=ART

I have to admit... I'm a little intrigued.

Interesting....

I love the wording: "like anything you put on the grill, this may become discolored" --I'm going to use that!!
But the thing is very cool looking...I love that you can take the chicken thing out and use it as a casserole, too.
Marghi

interesting but the stoneware made in Taiwan. That's where people may not be a little concerned. Prefer my "made in USA" stones.

I've heard great things about Pampered Chef products, but I've never tried any for myself. This Artisan Bread Making Kit looks like a great place to start! Can anyone tell me more about it and their experience with Pampered Chef products in general?

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that our Artisan Bread Making Kit is one of our most popular products. It includes everything you need to make delicious homemade bread, including a bread pan, scraper, and recipe book. Our customers have raved about how easy it is to use and how delicious their bread turns out. In general, Pampered Chef is known for high-quality, durable products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have about the Artisan Bread Making Kit or any other Pampered Chef products. Thank you for your interest!

1. What is QVC's Today's Special Value Today?

QVC's Today's Special Value Today is a limited-time offer on a featured product that is available for one day only on the QVC shopping network. It is typically offered at a discounted price and may also include special features or bonuses.

2. How often does QVC's Today's Special Value Today change?

The Today's Special Value Today offer changes every day at midnight EST. However, it is subject to availability and may sell out before the end of the day.

3. Can I purchase QVC's Today's Special Value Today online?

Yes, you can purchase the Today's Special Value Today offer online through the QVC website. However, it is recommended to tune in to the QVC shopping network to see the product demonstration and hear more about the special offer.

4. Is there a limit to how many QVC's Today's Special Value Today items I can purchase?

The purchase limit for QVC's Today's Special Value Today varies and is mentioned in the product details. Some items may have a limit of 2 or 3 per customer, while others may not have a limit.

5. Can I return QVC's Today's Special Value Today if I am not satisfied with the product?

Yes, QVC offers a 30-day return policy for all products, including Today's Special Value Today items. However, return shipping fees may apply and some products may have a different return policy, so it is best to check the product details before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies