• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop QVC for the Perfect Mixer~

In summary, the QVC presenter is using a new mixer and talks about how cool it is. She also mentions that she might be one of the QVC ladies and ends with a funny story about not being pregnant.
whiteyteresa
This is a link to QVC and hopes it works for you

http://www.qvc.com/24hourapp/videoondemand.aspx?sourcecode=07040310&item=K6866&rewrite=no

I have been wanting a new mixer so I turn QVC on and watch the presentation for this mixer and the lady used first the egg separator and then near the end she uses the batter bowl.

Yea

~

Ok, Now I want that Mixer!! LOL

How cool is that?

Ok sign me up for that mixeer too:D I saw the BB, Egg Sep. But Is that our Trifle Bowl too?:confused:

Okay, totally off-subject, but is Jill pregnant? LOL! I "think" she is, but I can't really tell. Anyone know?

Ok....Who is Jill???

BTW, I ordered the Mixer!! :p

hoosierchef said:
Ok....Who is Jill???

BTW, I ordered the Mixer!! :p
I think she might be one of the QVC ladies?:confused:

It isn't our Trifle Bowl...but they need one!

spoiledchef said:
Okay, totally off-subject, but is Jill pregnant? LOL! I "think" she is, but I can't really tell. Anyone know?

I thought you meant our JilleySue!!

I thought about ordering the mixer too, but I just spent $30 at Merrill, so I really shouldn't!

I have a Creative Memories friend and she showed me there consultant newsletter. I think it was the founder pictured in the magazine with our Simple Additions ;-) A couple of white pieces but undeniable.

spoiledchef said:

I think she is Sherrie.

Sorry, Jill is the QVC host doing the presentation with the lady. I thought you all would know. :)

:p
jenniferknapp said:

LOL....I thought that at first too, but then thought I better ask to clarify. LOL I wonder if Jilleysue has seen this thread yet!! :p

whiteyteresa said:
This is a link to QVC and hopes it works for you

http://www.qvc.com/24hourapp/videoondemand.aspx?sourcecode=07040310&item=K6866&rewrite=no

I have been wanting a new mixer so I turn QVC on and watch the presentation for this mixer and the lady used first the egg separator and then near the end she uses the batter bowl.

Yea

~

OK Teresa........just curious. Did you order the mixer too??? :p Afterall, you're the one that started this whole thing! :p

jenniferknapp said:

HAHAHAH, I just read this. UMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not me. NO way, NO how.

I have puppies, work, more work, weddings, CHef success, friends, Family....but um no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABIES....

FUNNY THOUGH...TEEEHEHEEHHEHE:D :D :D :D

Related to Shop QVC for the Perfect Mixer~

What types of mixers does Pampered Chef offer through QVC?

Pampered Chef offers both stand mixers and handheld mixers through QVC. Our stand mixer is the Deluxe Cooking Blender, which features a powerful motor and a variety of attachments for different mixing tasks. Our handheld mixer is the Deluxe Hand Blender, which is perfect for smaller mixing jobs and comes with a convenient storage case.

What makes Pampered Chef mixers stand out from other brands?

Pampered Chef mixers are known for their high quality and durability. Our mixers are made with heavy-duty materials and are designed to last for years. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase.

What attachments are included with the Pampered Chef stand mixer?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender comes with a variety of attachments for different mixing tasks. These include a flat beater for general mixing, a dough hook for kneading bread dough, and a wire whip for whipping cream and egg whites. It also comes with a 64-ounce pitcher for blending smoothies and soups.

Are Pampered Chef mixers easy to clean?

Yes, our mixers are designed to be easy to clean. The attachments are dishwasher safe, and the mixer itself can be wiped down with a damp cloth. The Deluxe Cooking Blender also has a self-cleaning function, making cleanup even easier.

What is the warranty on Pampered Chef mixers?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on our mixers. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product. If you experience any issues with your mixer, simply contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies