• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can this collapsible basket make popcorn without oil?

In summary, the collapsible basket on sale at QVC is similar to the one we earned from PC, but has a different handle and doesn't have the pop up part. The basket is very cute and I can't wait to get mine.
The link didn't work for me.

I found it when I went to the website, it's their "today's special value" for $29.98
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV

Looks really similar but ours only has 1 handle and doesn't have the pop up part.

That is so cute! I still like ours better of course, but if I didn't earn it I would be buying that giraffe print one!

Speaking of QVC, last Sunday they showed a grill pan basket & showed it being used to pop popcorn! Here's the link:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K34652.desc.Technique-StainlessSteel-12-Barbecue-Basket-wRemovableHandle

We have the Collapsible Baskets at our local Wal Mart in the summer section, too. Not the same exact pattern, but the same design.

The one on QVC isn't collapsible - its more like a bowl with a lid. I watched the demo on Sunday with the popcorn. Did you notice when she would lift it up to shake it the bottom was all burnt? Once one piece is burnt, even in the microwave, it all seems to have that burnt smell.

I do love the basket though and would love one from TPC.

I REALLY LIKE THAT! I love pop corn and if I could, I would eat it morning noon and night! (In fact, I may just have too as my Unemployment ran out and only have 8 weeks of school left and I really will need the time to finish and was told point blank, 20 hours of school and I will average at least that much in home work!) Besides that, no oil so it should be much healthier!

1. What is the size of the Collapsible Basket on Qvc?

The Collapsible Basket on Qvc measures 16 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 8 inches in height when fully expanded. When collapsed, it measures just 2 inches in height, making it easy to store in your kitchen.

2. Is the Collapsible Basket on Qvc dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Basket on Qvc is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply collapse the basket and place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.

3. How much weight can the Collapsible Basket on Qvc hold?

The Collapsible Basket on Qvc is made of sturdy, food-grade silicone and has a weight capacity of up to 10 pounds. This makes it perfect for holding a variety of fruits, vegetables, and other items in your kitchen.

4. Can the Collapsible Basket on Qvc be used for hot items?

Yes, the Collapsible Basket on Qvc is heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use for hot items like baked goods or cooked vegetables. However, we recommend letting hot items cool for a few minutes before placing them in the basket to avoid any potential damage.

5. Does the Collapsible Basket on Qvc come with a warranty?

Yes, the Collapsible Basket on Qvc comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship and guarantees that the basket will be free from defects for the life of the product. If you experience any issues with your basket, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • dannyzmom