• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Qs about Clearing Contacts & Canceling Orders on P3

In summary, to clear out old contact info on P3, go to the "Contacts" tab, click on "Manage Contacts," and select the contacts you want to delete. You can also use the "Advanced Search" feature to filter by date. To cancel an individual order, go to the "Orders" tab, click on the order, and select "Cancel Order."
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
:cool: I have two quick questions that I am sure someone knows the answers to. First one is "How do I clear out all the old contact info on P3?" Beleive it or not I have stuff from 2000 on my list. The second question is "How do I cancel an individual order on P3, I had to change it to a catalog show and now I cannot seem to cancel the individual order. I am getting a little bit frustrated and I sure there is someone out there with an eaasy solution. Thanks a bunch!

I do not think that you can do a mass contact purge based on date. Which means that you'd have to go through them individually and delete them. Yuk.

If you already changed the indvidual order into a catalog show with a different number, you should be able to just delete the individual order. Select it in the lower left window, then click the "Delete" button.

Thanks for the info!

I do apologize if it's inaccurate. I'm at work and don't have P3 on my work computer.

Hi there! I can definitely help you with those questions. To clear out old contact info on P3, you can go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Manage Contacts" button. From there, you can select the contacts you want to delete and hit the "Delete" button. If you have a large number of old contacts, you can also use the "Advanced Search" feature to filter by date and delete them all at once.As for canceling an individual order, you can go to the "Orders" tab and click on the order you want to cancel. Then, click on the "Edit" button and select "Cancel Order." This will remove the order from your list.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

1. How do I cancel an order on P3?

To cancel an order on P3, simply go to your account page and click on the "Orders" tab. Find the order you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel" button next to it. You will then be prompted to confirm the cancellation.

2. Can I cancel an order if it has already been shipped?

No, unfortunately once an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled. You will need to wait for the order to arrive and then go through the return process if you wish to receive a refund.

3. How do I contact customer support for help with clearing contacts?

To contact customer support for help with clearing contacts, you can either email us at [email protected] or call our toll-free number at 1-800-555-5555. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

4. Is there a fee for canceling an order on P3?

No, there is no fee for canceling an order on P3. However, if the order has already been shipped, you may be responsible for the return shipping costs.

5. How long will it take for my contacts to be cleared after I submit a request?

The time it takes for your contacts to be cleared will vary depending on the specific request and the volume of requests we are currently processing. Generally, it takes 1-2 business days for your contacts to be cleared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • iddlebiddle