• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Feedback on Feb Specials Flyer

In summary, the February flyer features deals on popular kitchen tools and gadgets, including the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Quick Slice. There are also discounts on select cookware sets and bakeware. If a product is out of stock, it cannot be ordered, but you can sign up for email notifications. Special offers and discounts are available, such as discounted prices and bundle deals. The specials are available for purchase from February 1st to February 28th or while supplies last. Products from the flyer come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned or exchanged within 45 days of purchase.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Hi guys. Can I get a quick second pair of eyes (or more) on this? I put it together really fast (DH is gripping about other things that need to be done. Gotta love him, but....:rolleyes: )
Thanks
leggy

Attachments

• Feb 08 Specials.doc
    504.5 KB · Views: 326
Looks Great to me!

Great job! I didn't see any mistakes!

thanks! (as always, feel free to copy)

My first one took too much ink. Here's a modified version.

Attachments

• Feb 08 Specials.doc
    597.5 KB · Views: 249
Leggy - I always love your monthly specials flyer!

I downloaded the revised one - there are 2 small mistakes that I see.

The first is a grammatical error (Sorry - My eye just goes there) It should be "Here are a couple examples" - using Here's indicates singular, but a couple examples is plural.....

And the o is missing in the word choice in the blurb about the sprinkles.

Okay - that's it from me...don't mean to be nit-picky, because I do love your flyer!

Thanks! Here is the corrected version and my host letter and outside order form as well. (Outside order form is PA specific.)

I can't believe I am only now getting around to making February flyers! We are in the middle of two long distance moves within two months.(I am only doing one show in January...just had to get that tablecloth! :) ) Our households good arrive from Germany tomorrow and Tuesday we drive a U-Haul from Florida to Pennsylvannia. Geez, am I grateful to have some Feb shows finally scheduled! :eek:

By the way, this site has been an absolute life-line these past couple weeks. I moved after a rockin' year (level 4, baby!) but had to put the business on back priority this month. Checking into Chef Success every day has kept me 'in the game.'
leggy

Attachments

• Generic Feb 08 Host Letter.doc
    176 KB · Views: 317
  • Feb 08 Specials.doc
    598.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Generic Outside Order Form - PA Feb 08.doc
    341 KB · Views: 362

What are the specials featured in the February flyer?

The February flyer features deals on popular kitchen tools and gadgets, including the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Quick Slice. You can also save on select cookware sets and bakeware.

Can I still order a product from the February flyer if it's out of stock?

Unfortunately, if a product is out of stock, it cannot be ordered. However, you can sign up for email notifications to be alerted when the product is back in stock.

Are there any special offers or discounts available on the February flyer?

Yes, there are several special offers and discounts available on the February flyer. These include discounted prices, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals.

How long are the February specials available for purchase?

The February specials are available for purchase from February 1st to February 28th or while supplies last. It is recommended to place your order early to ensure availability.

Can I return a product from the February flyer if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a product from the February flyer, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 45 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AnnieBee