• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Aug. Cookbook Special Question

In summary, the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special offers a variety of quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, such as avocado toast, one-pan chicken fajitas, and cherry chocolate energy bites. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores and can be customized to fit different dietary needs. The cookbook is suitable for beginner cooks and can be purchased as a gift in physical or digital form.
its_me_susan
With the August Cookbook special, can they pick *any* PC cookbook, or just those listed on the flyer?

I have a catalog party guest who spent $30 plus the $14.95 for a cookbook (TPC LET'S EAT! COOKBOOK)... I want to suggest to the host that they encourage the guest to spend $20 more to get that cookbook FREE.

Thanks for your help!
:)

That cookbook is not on special.
Charlene

Oh well..... Thank you for the quick answer. She is still only $5 away from a FREE cookbook, so maybe she'll decide to pick a small item.

THANK YOU for the speedy response!
Susan :)

1. What recipes are included in the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special?

The Quick Aug. Cookbook Special includes a variety of quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Some examples include avocado toast, one-pan chicken fajitas, and cherry chocolate energy bites.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the recipes in the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes can easily be modified to fit different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. We also provide tips for making substitutions in the cookbook.

4. Is the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the cookbook is perfect for beginner cooks. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the cookbook also includes helpful cooking tips and techniques.

5. Can I purchase the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special as a gift?

Yes, the Quick Aug. Cookbook Special makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their cooking skills. You can purchase it as a physical cookbook or as a digital download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies