• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show in French - Dec Cookbook Special (English Only)

In summary, Sandra is unhappy with the fact that the cookbooks are only available in English or French on the PC website, and has contacted the website support team about the issue. Rachel has also contacted the website support team about the same issue, and is awaiting a response. Both ladies are new to PC and are trying to figure out how the program works.
Sandibeach
HI,

I'm new to PC, so maybe I don't understand - but how can PC offer the cookbooks in December as the guest special, but they are not available in French.

So far, I have 3 french shows booked in Nov/Dec and they really don't speak English, so why would they want an English Cookbook.

I've called PC and they are investigating...

Has this happened before. I asked if I could have another special for December for my show in Quebec.

As it is, it bugs me the website is only available in either English or French... that they cant' choose their language of choice!

Being bilingual, I'm going to do all the shows I can in either language.

Sandra,Have you contacted the website support folks about the bilingual option? They have been great about taking our comment and making changes. At Conference last summer I had a huge list of things I wanted to suggest. Some were new to them, most were things people had already asked for. And most of the changes were made within a month or so! It was GREAT!So I would definitely contact them about having your site available in both French and English.Bummer about the cookbooks. Maybe they will offer a substitute for another product.

Thanks Rachel, I will do that. I didn't even realize it might be an option. I tried to place an order last night for French catelogues but PP wouldn't let me saying the codes were invalid. So I tried ordering any French supplies and PP kept saying invalid, so I'm going to have to call them about this as well. I did the last update, so I know that's not the problem. Probably 50% of my shows will be in French and the other in English, so everything I do needs to be bilingual. My director told me there are next to no consultants on the Quebec side here, so if I can get that market - it would be a bonus!!!

Tks,

I know, I had a host complain about how the only Spanish cookbook is the Season's Best.

I'm starting to break into the bilingual market (although I am not bilingual myself) and it's really frustrating. At least we have catalogs and order forms in Spanish. I just bought some of those.

Oh, and I hope to recruit a Spanish speaker very very soon.

Sandra, I know all about it! I do about 25% of my shows in French and I'm in the Ottawa area too. It is indeed an undeveloped market! Whose cluster are you in?

For the supply orders, you have to add the french supplies as a write in. In Pampered Partner go to Update> Product Information. Click Add and then fill in the bottom portion with the product number, description, price, and select Paperwork/Supplies as the category. Then deselect the Guest special check box and click Update.

You will then be able to select that product in your paperwork supply. But the next time you update your product list, Pampered Partner will delete what you manually add in so you'll have to repeat for the next time you want french supplies.

Hello CrazyChef,

Thanks for the info, it is indeed frustrating! I called HO and they said just what you did, to input it in manually. But they said it was a mistake, forgetting to add the french supplies, so they are doing a special update within the week and everyone should get an email to update their PP. So it's interesting.

I also sent an email request to have our personal websites bilingual!! Hopefully they'll listen to us. As it is, they are investigating the Dec special to see if something else can be offered to our french speaking clients!!

I'm in Shelley Moreau's Cluster... it's my first month with PC, so I haven't been to a meeting yet. I'm going to one tonite with Stephanie Siska, which I assume is part of the larger cluster...not too sure how it all works or comes together just yet.

Tks

Related to Show in French - Dec Cookbook Special (English Only)

What is the Dec Cookbook Special and how can I purchase it?

The Dec Cookbook Special is a limited edition cookbook featuring French-inspired recipes. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Can I purchase the Dec Cookbook Special in French?

Unfortunately, the Dec Cookbook Special is only available in English at this time. However, the recipes can easily be translated with the help of a French-English dictionary.

Are the recipes in the Dec Cookbook Special difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Dec Cookbook Special are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks of all levels. Plus, each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and tips for success.

What types of recipes can I expect to find in the Dec Cookbook Special?

The Dec Cookbook Special features a variety of French-inspired recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

Is the Dec Cookbook Special a seasonal item?

Yes, the Dec Cookbook Special is a limited edition item and will only be available during the holiday season. Be sure to get yours before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • MissChef