• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Type of Fundraiser

In summary, a fundraiser for the daughter of a friend who died in a car accident would need to be set up as a seperate account with the child's name on it. The daughter should expect to receive the products delivered today.
mandydollie
We had a friend of ours killed in a car accident last week. She left behind a four year old daughter. I'm wondering how a fundraiser would work for the daughter since there isn't really an organization????

SEt up an account
mandydollie said:
We had a friend of ours killed in a car accident last week. She left behind a four year old daughter. I'm wondering how a fundraiser would work for the daughter since there isn't really an organization????

All they would need to do is set up a seperate account just for this cause. Like the child's name:
Mary Ann Fund

Something like this since Ho will not write a check to an individual.

Debbie :D

Here's another thread on the same thing.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12839&highlight=non+profit+organization

I just went to the bank and opened an account under the name "Michelle's Fund" when I was doing a fundraiser for a friend w/ cancer. Everyone wrote checks to "Michelle's Fund" - and then they could also contrtibute more than the cost of their product if they wanted to - and I just transferred the amount for the show into my PC account. Then, when the FR was over, I deposited the check from PC into the FR account and wrote out one big check to her family.

ok..thanks.I submitted a fundraiser on the 15th and the products will be delivered today. When can I expect to see the check made out to the organization?We had it made out to the Tim Grecian Medical Fund sent in c/o to my mailing address

mandydollie said:
ok..thanks.

I submitted a fundraiser on the 15th and the products will be delivered today. When can I expect to see the check made out to the organization?

We had it made out to the Tim Grecian Medical Fund sent in c/o to my mailing address

in my experience - the check is very quick getting to you! I submitted a show last week, it arrived last Friday(15th), and the check arrived this Tuesday(19th).

Maybe I better check with HO and see when it was sent out.

Related to Question About Type of Fundraiser

1. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including online fundraisers, traditional party fundraisers, and catalog fundraisers. Our fundraisers are customizable to meet the needs of each organization.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. Our fundraisers typically have a profit margin of 20-25%.

3. Can we choose the products for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of our best-selling products to feature in your fundraiser. We also have pre-made fundraising kits available for easy planning.

4. Can we host a Pampered Chef fundraiser online?

Yes, we offer online fundraisers where supporters can shop and order products directly through a personalized fundraising link. This is a great option for organizations with a large online following or for those who prefer a contactless option.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a fundraiser can be customized to fit your organization's needs. Traditional party fundraisers typically last 2-3 hours, while catalog fundraisers can last up to 2 weeks. Online fundraisers can run for as long as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • pamperedalaska