• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I say in an ad for our fundraiser?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of advertising tools and resources, including customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates, to help promote your business. As a new consultant, you have access to all of these resources and can also receive guidance and support from their team. These advertising resources are available at no extra cost and can be tracked through a dashboard that shows views, clicks, conversions, and revenue generated. Pampered Chef also offers personalized assistance in creating effective and engaging ad content for your business.
mandydollie
I need to put a little piece in the paper about a fundraiser that we are having for a friend of ours that was killed in a car accident. Does anyone have any good ideas on what the ad should say. We are currently taking orders online at my website and will be having an open house on Feb 3rd for people to come and place orders!

Help!

Hello, Mandy. I used to live in Cedar Rapids. I hope you are nice and warm today.

Here is what I would say:

We are currently accepting orders for a Pampered Chef Fundraiser to benefit the family of ________________ _________________, who passed recently in a tragic car accident, leaving a (husband and # kids?). She (he) was a (occupation) and active in (community organization memberships) and will truly be missed. The family will receive proceeds from this event. Anyone wishing to place an order for Pampered Chef products, should contact (name, phone, email, etc.)

I hope this helps.

God bless you and your friends.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Just signed #3

Trish...it's freezing cold here. This morning taking my daughter to school it was -2...... my toes can't get warm. Thanks so much for the input on the ad...it's perfect!

Related to What should I say in an ad for our fundraiser?

1. How can Pampered Chef help me advertise my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of advertising tools and resources to help promote your business. This includes customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates that you can use to showcase your products and services.

2. Can I access advertising help as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you will have access to all of Pampered Chef's advertising resources and tools to help you get started with promoting your business. Our team is also available to provide guidance and support as you navigate through the world of advertising.

3. Are there any fees for using Pampered Chef's advertising resources?

No, there are no additional fees for using our advertising resources. As a consultant, you have access to all of our advertising tools and resources at no extra cost.

4. How can I track the success of my advertising efforts with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a dashboard that allows you to track the success of your advertising efforts. This includes information on the number of views, clicks, and conversions for each ad, as well as the total revenue generated from your ads.

5. Can Pampered Chef help me with creating ad content?

Yes, we offer personalized assistance with creating ad content that aligns with your business goals and target audience. Our team of experts can provide valuable insights and tips to help you create effective and engaging ads for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • susanr613