• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking Out an Ad in a Fundraiser Program

In summary, to place an ad in a fundraiser program, you will need to contact the organizers directly for information on ad sizes, deadlines, and pricing. Fundraiser programs typically accept various ad types such as business ads, personal ads, and shout-outs, but it is important to check for any guidelines or restrictions. The cost of an ad can vary from a few dollars to several hundred dollars, depending on the program and ad size. Images and graphics are usually allowed in ads, but it is best to check with the organizers for any specific guidelines. Most fundraiser programs have a deadline for ad submissions, so it's important to inquire and submit your ad before that date.
susanr613
Gold Member
I did a fundraiser holidya open house in November. Sales were light but I booked 2 shows from it. The organization is having a dinner and asked if I wanted to buy ad space in the program. A business-card sized ad would be $30.

Has anyone done this and what were the results?

Thanks!

How many people would this ad reach? I've never done this but I would for only $30 - I think that's a great price.

300 people are supposed to attend the program

Then I think $30 is completely reasonable. Maybe make it a coupon of some sort that can even be passed on to friends?

Let us know your results!! I just purchased an ad for $37 dollars through our local P.A.L. mission that will be in the program for their 2 BIG events and it should be seen by about 4000 people. The ad was about business card sized and I made it a 10% coupon if they ordered through me :)Keep us updated, Susan, and I hope you get some bookings!

1. How do I go about placing an ad in a fundraiser program?

To place an ad in a fundraiser program, you will need to contact the organizers of the fundraiser directly. They will provide you with the necessary information, such as ad sizes, deadlines, and pricing.

2. What types of ads are typically accepted in fundraiser programs?

Fundraiser programs typically accept a variety of ad types, including business ads, personal ads, and shout-outs. Some programs may also have specific guidelines or restrictions on the content of the ad, so it's important to check with the organizers before submitting.

3. How much does it typically cost to take out an ad in a fundraiser program?

The cost of an ad in a fundraiser program can vary depending on the program and the size of the ad. Prices can range from a few dollars for a small business card-sized ad to several hundred dollars for a full-page ad. It's best to inquire with the organizers for specific pricing information.

4. Can I include images or graphics in my ad?

Most fundraiser programs allow for the inclusion of images or graphics in ads. However, it's important to check with the organizers for any specific guidelines or restrictions on the use of images. Some programs may require high-resolution images or have limitations on the types of images that can be used.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting an ad for a fundraiser program?

Yes, most fundraiser programs have a deadline for ad submissions in order to allow time for printing and preparation of the program. It's important to inquire with the organizers for the specific deadline and make sure to submit your ad before that date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ltricarico