• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Me the "Ropes" of Doing a Fundraiser!

In summary, to get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, reach out to different organizations in your community and explain the benefits of hosting a fundraiser. Once you have a group interested, set a date and work with them to promote the event. The standard percentage for fundraisers is 10-15% of sales, but additional bonuses may be offered. Your role as a consultant is to support and guide the group in hosting a successful fundraiser.
ptejhe
Hello there!

I've never done a fundraiser before, but would love to! How do I get started? I've tried to contact Mothers of Preschooler groups but not having any luck. Reading some of your posts I could also contact our Soccer club here.

Once I have found an organization that is willing to do a fundraiser what do I do next? I know that PC will give them 10-15% of their sales and $3 for each booking. Some of you wrote about $10 per booking. How does that work?

I'm a newbie to this fundraiser thing so please bear with me! Thank you!:blushing:

Anything above the 10-15% and $3 a booking is an incentive that an individual consultant gives out of their commission to sweeten the deal for the organization.

Hi there!Congratulations on wanting to get started with fundraising! It's a great way to not only help others, but also grow your business and reach new customers.To get started, the first thing you'll want to do is reach out to different organizations and groups in your community. Mothers of Preschooler groups, sports teams, schools, churches, and community centers are all great places to start. Let them know that you offer a fundraising program and explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser.Once you have a group that is interested in hosting a fundraiser, the next step is to set a date and time for the event. You can offer a traditional in-person event, or you can also offer a virtual event for those who may not be able to attend in person. Once the date is set, you can work with the group to promote the event and get as many people involved as possible.When it comes to the percentage and bonuses that Pampered Chef offers for fundraisers, it can vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the organization. The standard percentage is 10-15% of sales, but some fundraisers may also offer additional bonuses, such as $3 for each booking or a higher percentage for reaching certain sales goals.As a consultant, your role is to support and guide the group in hosting a successful fundraiser. You can help them with setting up their event, providing them with materials and resources, and answering any questions they may have about the products or the fundraiser process.I hope this helps give you a better understanding of how to get started with fundraising. Best of luck to you in your future fundraising efforts!

1. What is the process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step is to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your fundraising goals and needs. They will help you choose a date and time for the fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

2. How does the fundraiser actually work?

During the fundraiser, supporters will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products through a special link or catalog. A portion of the sales will go towards your fundraising goal. The consultant will also provide a cooking demonstration or virtual party to make the experience more fun and engaging for participants.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the number of participants and their purchases. However, on average, fundraisers with Pampered Chef can raise between $500-$1000.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with doing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

5. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit our specific needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef fundraisers are highly customizable. You can choose the date, time, and theme of the fundraiser, as well as select specific products to feature. The consultant will work with you to tailor the fundraiser to your goals and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • beckysuem