• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't My Shipment Status Updating?

In summary, the speaker submitted a show and supply order, but they have not yet appeared in their shipment status. They suggest contacting the support team for more information and assistance. Others have also experienced delays in their orders.
dteague10
I submitted a show yesterday afternoon, and a supply order. Neither one of them have showed up in my shipment status. For the past ones, they showed up and said "received" or "picking. Has anyone had a delay in shows appearing in shipment status?

No, I haven't had that happen yet. I submitted one on the 2nd and it showed up the next day. If it's not there by tomorrow, I would call HO to make sure they did get it or there isn't a problem. Did you receive a session number when you submitted it? I always write mine down on the paperwork so I know I did send it. Sometimes if I get side tracked when sending in an order, and forget where I was. If I see the session #, then I know for sure I sent it.

Hey, I just saw another thread for this. I guess they are behind because other people are saying the same thing.

jenniferlynne said:
Hey, I just saw another thread for this. I guess they are behind because other people are saying the same thing.

You got that right!!! The person I spoke to today talked to me like I was a MORON...finally I gave up & she said did I help you out today with your problems & I said NO...so she said have a nice day & we just left it at that.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your show and supply order have not yet appeared in your shipment status. While it's not common, there can sometimes be delays in the system updating. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to check on the status of your orders. They can also provide more information on any potential delays and help resolve any issues. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued consultant. We appreciate your business and are here to help in any way we can.

What is the current status of my shipment?

The current status of your shipment can be found by checking the tracking information provided by the shipping company. You can also contact the seller or shipping company directly for an update on the status of your shipment.

How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for your shipment will depend on the shipping method chosen by the seller and the destination of your package. You can check the estimated delivery date provided by the shipping company or contact the seller for more information.

Why is my shipment delayed?

There are a variety of reasons why your shipment may be delayed including weather conditions, customs clearance, or high shipping volumes. You can check the tracking information or contact the seller or shipping company for more details on the delay.

Can I change the shipping address for my shipment?

It may be possible to change the shipping address for your shipment, but it will depend on the shipping company and the stage of the shipping process. You can contact the seller or shipping company to inquire about changing the shipping address.

What should I do if my shipment is marked as "delivered" but I have not received it?

If your shipment is marked as "delivered" but you have not yet received it, it is best to first check with family members or neighbors who may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you are unable to locate the package, you can contact the shipping company or the seller for further assistance. It may also be helpful to file a claim with the shipping company for a lost or stolen package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lestat_de_leon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • kdangel518