• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Order From a Show

In summary, to place an order from a Pampered Chef show, you can contact the show's host or use the show's unique ordering link online. You can also add items to your order after the show ends by contacting the host. The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method. You can cancel your order if it has not been processed, but not if it has already been shipped. Accepted payment methods for orders include credit/debit cards, PayPal, and gift cards, but may vary by location.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, here is the deal..I had a close family friend place an order for the show i submitted yesterday..She had gone on vacation and I wasn't able to reach her to receive her payment info ( she had told me of her order weeks ago prior to me having been officially started..so i didn't get her payment at the time of her order b/c I wanted to do it right..

So, when she called me this morning, she gave me her credit card info.

Since I already submitted the show ( I paid for her total myself...as I knew I'd get her info)..is there a way for me to submit her payment to PC, or do i have to call her back and ask her to mail me a check?

You can call home office and tell them that you have to make an adjustment to a show that has already been submitted, but not shipped. That should take care of it.

Hey there! It sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation. It's great that your family friend was able to give you her credit card information, but unfortunately, the best course of action would be to call her back and ask her to mail you a check. This will ensure that everything is done correctly and there are no issues with the payment. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to financial transactions. I hope everything works out for you!

Related to Question About Order From a Show

1. How do I place an order from a Pampered Chef show?

You can place an order from a Pampered Chef show by contacting the show's host and placing an order through them. You can also place an order online through the show's unique ordering link.

2. Can I add items to my order after the show has ended?

Yes, you can add items to your order after the show has ended by contacting the show's host and letting them know which items you would like to add. The host will be able to assist you in adding the items to your order.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

4. Can I cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact the show's host as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, it can be cancelled. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

5. What payment methods are accepted for orders?

We accept several payment methods for orders, including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and gift cards. Please note that payment methods may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows