• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving Payment Issues: Is the Spice Turnabout Tote Still in Reach?

In summary, the Spice Turnabout Tote is a popular kitchen storage solution designed for easy access and organization of spices. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. If there are any issues with payment, customers can contact customer service for assistance. The product is still available for purchase, but availability may vary. Returns or exchanges are also allowed within 30 days of purchase.
pctharper
Gold Member
I submitted a show last night and when I checked my email today it said that the card was declined. It was a catalog show so the host was putting the whole amount on her card. I called her (a cousin of mine) and we decided to just put it on my credit card and she is mailing me a check tomorrow.

I entered my card number and info on the resolution page. When I hit submit it said Card:Authroized. Does this mean I resolved the issue?

I am really hoping to get the Spice Turnabout Tote. This would by the 2nd show I need by the 15th to get it. Will haveing an issue with the order prevent me from getting it since I orginally submitted it yesterday and after entering my info it says my card is authorized?

You are good... and today is the deadline for the tote, so no worries! Sometimes when that happens it can be as simple as a wrong number or wrong exp date. I used to accidentally 'scroll' the year on the exp date when going to the next line.
But you will get your tote! congratulations! :)

Thanks for you help!It is possible that the issue has been resolved if the website says your card was authorized. However, it is always best to double check with the company to make sure the issue has been resolved and that your order will still count towards the promotion. You can contact their customer service team to confirm that your order has been processed successfully. This will also ensure that you will receive the Spice Turnabout Tote as part of the promotion.

1. What is the Spice Turnabout Tote and why is it popular?

The Spice Turnabout Tote is a specially designed kitchen storage solution that allows you to easily access and organize your spices. It is popular because it saves space in your kitchen and makes cooking and meal preparation more efficient.

2. How can I purchase the Spice Turnabout Tote?

You can purchase the Spice Turnabout Tote through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Simply add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

3. I am having trouble with my payment for the Spice Turnabout Tote. What should I do?

If you are experiencing payment issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you resolve any issues and complete your purchase.

4. Is the Spice Turnabout Tote still available for purchase?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout Tote is still available for purchase. However, availability may vary depending on demand and stock levels. We recommend checking the product page on our website or contacting a consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I return the Spice Turnabout Tote if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, our return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with the Spice Turnabout Tote, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with your return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • colegrovet
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies