• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Host Benefits on 20% off Special

In summary, the host benefits for the 20% off special include earning free products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items at a discount. To qualify for the 20% off special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The 20% off discount can be combined with other host benefits, but cannot be applied to already discounted items. There is no limit to how many times you can use the 20% off special as a host. As a guest, you cannot use the 20% off special, but you can still earn free products and discounts by placing an order at the party.
pamperedbecky
Have any of you done this this month yet? I'm pretty sure this is fine to do, but I'm having a brain cramp right now. Can a host use as one of her 1/2 price items one of the 20% off New Traditions pieces? I couldn't find it written anywhere if this was allowed. PP lets me do it, but sometimes it lets you enter all kinds of things that aren't right. I just thought I'd see if any of you have done this yet. Thanks!:)

Yes, she can use a half-price item for a 20% off special. Also, she can use it on the new Deep Covered Baker and get it at half off!

The rule of thumb is to use the special numbers ANYTIME you order glazed stoneware in September (excluding covered baker). If YOU want stoneware, put the special number in a personal order, and you will get your discount off the discounted price.

gilliandanielle said:
The rule of thumb is to use the special numbers ANYTIME you order glazed stoneware in September (excluding covered baker). If YOU want stoneware, put the special number in a personal order, and you will get your discount off the discounted price.
Thanks!! :D

I get this question all the time how many pices of stoneware can the host ad guest buy either at 60% or 20% ??

The host can choose 1 piece at 60% off, and as many as they want at 20% off. A guest can choose as many pieces as they wish at 20% off. I've been encouraging people to think ahead for Christmas gifts. Less than 100 shopping days left, you know.

Related to Question About Host Benefits on 20% off Special

What are the host benefits for the 20% off special?

The host benefits for the 20% off special include earning free products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items at a discount.

How do I qualify for the 20% off special as a host?

To qualify for the 20% off special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The 20% off discount will apply to your personal purchase at the party.

Can I combine the 20% off special with other host benefits?

Yes, the 20% off special can be combined with other host benefits such as free products and discounts. However, the 20% off discount cannot be applied to already discounted items.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the 20% off special as a host?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the 20% off special as a host. As long as you continue to host parties and meet the qualifications, you can take advantage of the discount multiple times.

Can I use the 20% off special as a guest at someone else's party?

No, the 20% off special is only available to hosts who have met the qualifications. However, as a guest, you can still earn free products and discounts by placing an order at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies