• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing May Guest Specials (HWC) Without Earning Them

In summary, to purchase May Guest Specials (HWC) without earning them, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Anyone with a Pampered Chef account can purchase these specials, but non-consultants will need to pay full retail price. There is no limit to how many specials you can purchase, but they are only available while supplies last. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and they will be shipped within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
If we did not earn the guest specials for May (HWC) can we purchase them?

I cannot find the information nor get them to come up on P3.

Last year we had a flyer with dates and part #s I thought...

Yes, but I think it's only throughout April. Here are the numbers:
Pink Kitchen Gloves--$9.00 (#JA30)
Pink Kitchen Brush--$5.00 (JA28)
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure--$4.00 (JA29)

When I entered those numbers in PP they automatically came up. Remember these have to be ordered on a paperwork/supply order.

HTH

I finally found it just as you posted. I wasn't in a supply order, I was in an indiv. order.They can be purchased 4/1-5/31

1. How can I purchase May Guest Specials without earning them?

To purchase May Guest Specials (HWC) without earning them, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add the desired May Guest Specials to your cart.

2. Can anyone purchase May Guest Specials without earning them?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can purchase May Guest Specials without earning them. However, non-consultants will need to pay full retail price for the items.

3. Is there a limit to how many May Guest Specials I can purchase without earning them?

There is no limit to how many May Guest Specials you can purchase without earning them. However, keep in mind that these specials are only available while supplies last.

4. Can I combine May Guest Specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, May Guest Specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only available at the discounted price listed on the website.

5. When will my May Guest Specials be shipped?

Your May Guest Specials will be shipped within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSAChef