• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Host and Guest Specials....

In summary, the current host special is [insert host special here], and the guest special is [insert guest special here]. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The host and guest specials can be combined for even more savings and rewards, and they are available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates for a limited time (usually the current month). Please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Question... I thought I heard that guests for May can also purchase the Host special but can't find it anywhere. Did I hear wrong? If not, do we have a special number for those purchasing it full price?

I think they can I'll look through my paperwork..

yes, guests can buy the daisy plates too. They announced it at leadership. not sure on the item #s. I dont' think tech support has issued that update for P3 yet.

Here's the guest special flyer for May.

#2818 Daisy Dessert Plates $21.50

Attachments

• gs_09may_filled out.pdf
    354.4 KB · Views: 281
  • gs_09may_filled out.pdf
    354.4 KB · Views: 201
Thanks Guys!

1. What are the current host and guest specials?

The current host special is [insert host special here], and the guest special is [insert guest special here].

2. How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Yes, the host and guest specials can be combined for even more savings and rewards!

4. Are the host and guest specials available in all regions?

Yes, the host and guest specials are available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates.

5. How long are the host and guest specials available?

The host and guest specials are available for a limited time only, usually for the current month. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies