• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase HWC Campaign Pins & Clips - Kathy Griffith

In summary, to purchase HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. They can also be purchased at Pampered Chef parties or events. The cost varies depending on quantity and customization is available for an additional fee. The pins and clips can be used for any event or promotion and bulk discounts are available through a local consultant.
AuntKat
the HWC Campaign Pins, and clips. I would like to purchase several of each if you have any you'd like to part with.

Kathy Griffith ;) ;)
Independent Consultant
901-378-3612
[email protected]

I've got what you're looking for.......Hi,
I've got several Bar Boards, Clips, and even a few HWC Cups/Plates if you need them.

Lisa

Duh, to me!! I forgot to mention that I've also got the HWC Lapel Pins.

I had ordered and my kiddos moved part of the bags, so I ordered more and then found originals.

Lisa

Lisa

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with the price on the clips and pins. zip 72301.

Kathy
Independent Consultant

I have two clips that have been used for display only and I have some pins. I bought a bag and I think only ended up using two. I see you got a few replies, so just let me know if you still need more.

Kathy,
Just sent you an email.

Lisa

1. How do I purchase HWC campaign pins and clips?

To purchase HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith, you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase them at any Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How much do the HWC campaign pins and clips cost?

The cost of the HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith varies depending on the quantity purchased. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

3. Are the HWC campaign pins and clips customizable?

Yes, the HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith can be customized with your own message or logo for an additional fee. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I use the HWC campaign pins and clips for other events or promotions?

Yes, the HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith can be used for any event or promotion, not just for Pampered Chef parties. They are a great way to show your support for Kathy and the HWC campaign.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing a large quantity of HWC campaign pins and clips?

Yes, there are special discounts available for purchasing a large quantity of HWC campaign pins and clips featuring Kathy Griffith. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • ChefJami83