• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathy Griffith Kathy Griffith From Arkansas

I feel bad for her. But this is very weird and creepy.

Holy Moly - I just found it -

Man, I really love my DH and am so thankful I married him and not "that"!

Sorry Vanessa - end of Highjack!

Yeah sorry Vanessa, I hope you get your stuff.

twinchefs said:
I feel bad for her. But this is very weird and creepy.

I'm worried about her. He sounds very possessive, controlling and possiably abusive. Makes me think about Paige.

cwinter474 said:
I'm worried about her. He sounds very possessive, controlling and possiably abusive. Makes me think about Paige.

I was JUST thinking that about Paige..trying to get to other threads so as not to think about this w/ Kristi..

rennea said:
Thanks, I know that I should bless and release:eek:

It's hard to Bless and Release when you are out so much money...

rennea said:
It was horrible and mean Dor. I feel so bad for her. It's the husband intervention thread.

Off to read that thread now that curisority is killing me!! Or should I say nosieness!

I am posting this here also, I do not want my fellow cheffers to think I'm a flake. This was sent to Vanessa this AM

Vanessa

I am so sorry for all this stress I've caused. I have been out of state due to a death in the family. We just returned home last night.

I will get your things in the mail tomorrow, I didn't have time to pack the box this morning. You should have them by the end of the week. I will also send another e-mail when I return from the post office.

Again I apoligize, I really don't do business this way.

Kathy

Kathy - sorry to hear of the death and glad you are o.k. and home safe.

Kathy, I PMd you. However I never rec'd your PM this morning.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN!!

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

THANK YOU KATHY!!!!

:chef::thumbup::balloon:;):thumbup:​

Good news Vanessa, glad it worked out!

Kathy so sorry to hear about your loss.

Good luck to both of you!

Tammy

Happy to hear this mystery has been solved girls.

I too am sad to hear of your loss Kathy.

Good news then!

Sorry about your loss, Kathy! :(

I'm sorry about your loss too Kathy. And I'm even more sorry that you had to come back to this slam on your reputation. It would have been better if it was handled as has been done in the past - a thread saying "what should I do - this person isn't getting back to me" would have been more appropriate. Life happens to all of us.

I hesitated to state my feelings about this post because I know I'll get slammed for it but whatever... I just didn't feel it was fair to Kathy and learning what she's been through during this time made me speak up.

I always assume things when people don't get back to me asap - i forget that life happens. :rolleyes: this situation may be different.

Thanks for speaking up Beth, I was feeling the same way. I'm glad the situation has been resolved.Kathy, I am sorry about your loss, take care of yourself.

I am glad it got worked out! Sorry for your loss Kathy.

I think no matter how it was handled someone would have found fault with it. And I do not think Kathy's rep is hurt at all. She came on here explained the problem, her and Vanessa worked it out and then Vanessa came out and told everyone thank you that it was resolved. That tells everyone who reads this thread that Kathy and Vanessa got things worked out and there is no further problem. I am sure I would have done the some thing when thrown into this situation.

I think this thread should be closed before it turns into a bashing thread.

jrstephens said:
I am glad it got worked out! Sorry for your loss Kathy.

I think no matter how it was handled someone would have found fault with it. And I do not think Kathy's rep is hurt at all. She came on here explained the problem, her and Vanessa worked it out and then Vanessa came out and told everyone thank you that it was resolved. That tells everyone who reads this thread that Kathy and Vanessa got things worked out and there is no further problem. I am sure I would have done the some thing when thrown into this situation.

I think this thread should be closed before it turns into a bashing thread.

No need to ask for closure? Why are we so quick to close?

It is just fine and people should be able to continue to act like adults.

...and there wouldn't have been criticism no matter how it was handled, because we cannot criticize what we don't know about.

There are other ways, right or wrong...

1. state you are looking for someone without disclosing the reason or the contact.
2. Ask for help in an anonymous situation..."I haven't received my stuff from someone on here and have contacted them...what do I do."
3. Etc...

I know I personally felt a part of a personal matter. It is one thing when we talk about 'unknown' hosts or guests and give advice, but this was between two cheffers.

Regardless, Vanessa thought she was out money or goods and it HAS BEEN RESOLVED - yeah.

Kathy experienced a loss and we need to support her through that - sorry once again Kathy!

Glad this worked out for everyone. Kathy sorry about your loss.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm sorry about your loss too Kathy. And I'm even more sorry that you had to come back to this slam on your reputation. It would have been better if it was handled as has been done in the past - a thread saying "what should I do - this person isn't getting back to me" would have been more appropriate. Life happens to all of us.

I hesitated to state my feelings about this post because I know I'll get slammed for it but whatever... I just didn't feel it was fair to Kathy and learning what she's been through during this time made me speak up.

WHAT PART OF RESOLVED DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

This is really comical now, because YOU didnt have a thing to say about it before.

I had taken all measures of how to contact someone when they weren't replying--why should I post a thread about how to contact someone when I KNEW How? Not just emails and PMs, I called, TWICE. I realize a death in the family takes precedance over this issue. Which at the time, she had said she was in the process of helping her sister move. It was fine, I was in no rush.

But weeks went by, no replies to email, PM, or phone call. So out of desperation I posted this thread. Which at the time, i seemed to have a lot of support and now that the situation has been RECTIFIED -- NOW everyone has a problem?

I am not just calling you out Beth, its those who posted after as well.

Its funny because I did what only I knew how to---calling out for someone to know something. I finally get a resolution (THANK YOU AGAIN KATHY!) and I am the one who gets slammed.

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!

(Thanks to Jennifer for your support!)

Thanks to eveyone for your kind words. I appreciate the support.

I did not take offence towards Vanessa, everything she said was true, when we got home there were several attempts to contact me by e-mail as well as through PM's. And I'm sure she left a voice mail, but I either didn't get or my husband cleared it by mistake he's not really very good with technology. I really should not have left without notifying her first.

But I'm glad to have it resolved and know that everything is ok.:)

Kathy

THANK YOU AGAIN KATHY. I hope I did you no harm.

janetupnorth said:
No need to ask for closure? Why are we so quick to close?

It is just fine and people should be able to continue to act like adults.

...and there wouldn't have been criticism no matter how it was handled, because we cannot criticize what we don't know about.

There are other ways, right or wrong...

1. state you are looking for someone without disclosing the reason or the contact.
2. Ask for help in an anonymous situation..."I haven't received my stuff from someone on here and have contacted them...what do I do."
3. Etc...

I know I personally felt a part of a personal matter. It is one thing when we talk about 'unknown' hosts or guests and give advice, but this was between two cheffers.

Regardless, Vanessa thought she was out money or goods and it HAS BEEN RESOLVED - yeah.

Kathy experienced a loss and we need to support her through that - sorry once again Kathy!

AMEN to that!!

No harm, as I said I just didn't handle this situation very well, it's resolved. There is no other issue!!!

Wow, I just don't understand why EVERYTHING has to be a debate on here lately! Can't we all just get along????

Maybe too much political blood is running over onto other threads?

I think Vanessa handled it fine, her explanation was reasonable, Kathy got in touch, end of subject!

Geez people, let things rest

Last edited:
Kathy I am sorry for your loss. I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Vanessa-Yea!!! it was all resolved! I am so excited for you to get your stuff...may I ask what they are!?? I love buying stuff...b/c then the package (s) arrive and it feels like Christmas!!!

I am getting an apron from someone here shortly...SO EXCITED!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stuff!!!!
:)

BethCooks4U said:

I agree.....

I am glad it worked out for you Vanessa and Kathy - I am sorry for your loss!

Kathy, So sorry for your loss, Try and find comfort that we all are praying for you.

Glad you got your stuff, Vanessa

Kathy, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AuntKat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views