• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathy Griffith Kathy Griffith From Arkansas

V
vwpamperedchef
Hoping KATHY GRIFFITH reads this thread!!
I was hoping she would see this post and contact me...I have already PMd her, left her a message on her CS homepage, and left her a voicemail. I am starting to think I am S.O.L. about getting my traded products.

Items for trade or sale

---------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST PM
Vanessa

These are the items I'd like, Not sure what I have at home, give me a price, or I can get a list of things for trade

2 Lime green colored hot pad trivets
2 Apple Red colored hot pad trivets
2 boxes of Accessory Forks (set of 4)
Stainless Serving Picks (set of 4)

Thanks
Kathy
901-378-3612

SECOND PM
Trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a list of what I have for trade

White round platter
Stripped rectangle platter
Double Boiler
Sm Quick stir pitcher

Cranberry Placemats w/ rings

Kathy
901-378-3612

3rd PM
Trade

--------------------------\------------------------------------------

You've got a deal and i will do the same.

Kathy Griffith
xxxxxxxADDRESSxxxxxxx

THanks

4th PM
Re: Items traded

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: August 18, 2008
Originally Posted by kathy Griffith
Vanessa

I received my Items Sat. Yours will go in the mail today. I have been helping my sister move and haven't been to the post office. You should have them in a few days.

Thanks for trading.

Kathy

Thanks for letting me know! Enjoy them!

KATHY--I have not received my items-- PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO REACH YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Sunday Morning BUMP!

Vanessa - did you check to see if she has been on CS? OR call her number listed on her siggy? Just curious.. Hope they show up Tuesday!

Yes, I have done both.
I am just hoping this thread "stays alive" so she will see it and contact me.

And Kathy if you don't have the products to trade, we can settle on a price for the items you rec;d from me.

I just want what is owed to me. THANK YOU!

Did you leave a voicemail? When was the last time she signed on CS??

8/29/08 at 9:26am was her last time on.
Yes, I did leave her a voicemail. I will try to call again today.

the only thing I can think is she might have shipped them out Parcel Post - that takes a while - I will keep my fingers crossed they show up on Tuesday for ya! Good Luck!

Out of courtesy to her, I'd blank out her phone number...She may put it in an e-mail signature, but that was a personal message to and from you....just for her safety. She gave it to you to call us, but unless she posts it publically it probably wasn't mean for the rest of us.I don't know where in Arkansas she is, but maybe she has friends or relatives in the path of the hurricane she is helping, or Labor Day plans. Hopefully you'll see your stuff soon.

Her phone number is in her CS signature. I would never put someone's phone number there but it was there to begin with.

I do understand your concern.

If I was Kathy, I would have perferred you to go thru Greg maybe instead of posting on CS that you are having an issue with me. If it is somthing like an oversite on Kathy's part, this doesn't make her look good.

Just my opion, so thru Greg, he is the best!

What if YOU WERE ME? Wouldnt you want your items?

I have tried all other avenues, to no avail.

I don't think Greg should be dealing with this "nonsense".

Vanessa-
Good luck on getting your items or at least the value. I am still fairly new here but I don't think you posting this makes her look bad...as previously stated she may have had labor day plans....be helping family who may be in the path of Gustav...or maybe she sent them parcel and they are just SLOW to arrive. I am sure she will be on CS in a few days with an explanation.
Again...hope all turns out well :)

Vanessa

My apologies if my post was upsetting. Certainly not how it was meant.
Hope you are as lucky as I and get your items.

Carol

Any news yet, Vanessa?

No news yet, thanks for asking. I will try calling her again tomorrow--after the holiday weekend. ;)

I hope she isn't having a "life crisis"................this is the kind of thing I worry about when I can't get in touch with someone....like my current MIA potential recruit!

You poor thing. You're just having bad luck when it comes to trades, aren't you. Hope this turns out ok. I think by now, I'd be upset enough to post the same thing you did.

linojackie said:
You poor thing. You're just having bad luck when it comes to trades, aren't you. Hope this turns out ok. I think by now, I'd be upset enough to post the same thing you did.

I think I will stick to swapping only at NC.

I am back to just "selling" on CS. LOL

Vanessa- back when the Wii's first came out, you couldn't find any of them in stores. (you still can't but on occassion one will be sitting in the display case from a very recent shipment)

Anyway- DH ordered one from some company out East... long story short, they took the money and we never got the Wii- DH was able to file charges and get the money back on our card- but I think that taught him to never do that again.

I know you situation is much different, and I pray Kathy is alright and that you get your items very quickly! :)

I just wanted to share that you weren't the only one who's had stuff like that happen to,,, so you'd know you were in good company ;)

Thanks Kacey for sharing that---
If you see a few posts up---I am done with trading. Back to selling ;)

vwpamperedchef said:
Thanks Kacey for sharing that---
If you see a few posts up---I am done with trading. Back to selling ;)

Yeah, I saw that. I just wanted you to know that I know your pain, and I'm sorry for the extra added stress of the unknown in this situation. :)

I'll swap my sweet tea recipe for something if you'd like...LOL

Vanessa area code 901 is not Arkansas. We only have 501,479 & 870 area codes. I think 901 is Tennessee. Good luck!

Bumping to keep this upfront for my cheffer Vanessa! :)

Not that I'm advocating her behavior, but it could be a cell phone number and maybe she moved. I have a team-mate with an Alabama cell and she lives in GA.

yep, I just did a reverse phone look-up and it is a cell - Verizon out of Memphis, TN

Kitchen2u said:
Vanessa....though you might not want to involve Greg...check out post #27 ~ her case was resolved because of Greg!

Unfortunately mine wasn't. As most of you know I had an issue too last fall and STILL haven't received my dots apron. No help from Greg after his initial inquiry to me and she's still a member!

NOW I haven't received my prize for the 500,000th post and don't even know if it's been sent.

Sorry for the hijack Vanessa. Hopefully YOURS IS resolved with the help of Greg like Carol's was. I know I won't trade or purchase from anyone on here that I haven't built a repore (sp?) with and haven't seen on here for a long, long time. No offense to the new members but I'm still bitter.

I can't blame any of you! I used to be on a cross-stitch message board and got burned a few times with people saying they would send something and didn't! I quit trading with individuals after the 3rd time that happened to me and would only do "group swaps" if it was all people I "knew" more than 6 months! What a shame someone doesn't follow through as promised. Hope Kathy makes everything right here.

It's a horrible situation you're in Vanessa and it sucks to feel you can't trust someone you thought you knew. I have only had one problem buying something from another consultant and it was not on CS but rather on a yahoo group. I paid with a check so I had no recourse and she got vicious nasty when confronted. She is no longer a consultant - she pobably burned too many bridges given her unpleasant demeanor.

I have only made one trade and it went beautifully and was with someone I trust implicitly (hi Janet!). I will only ever be willing to trade with a handful of people - the ones I have known for years and trust completely. Otherwise I will stick to buying/selling and only through Paypal so we both have protection.

kcjodih said:
Unfortunately mine wasn't. As most of you know I had an issue too last fall and STILL haven't received my dots apron. No help from Greg after his initial inquiry to me and she's still a member!

NOW I haven't received my prize for the 500,000th post and don't even know if it's been sent.

Sorry for the hijack Vanessa. Hopefully YOURS IS resolved with the help of Greg like Carol's was. I know I won't trade or purchase from anyone on here that I haven't built a repore (sp?) with and haven't seen on here for a long, long time. No offense to the new members but I'm still bitter.

I have to agree with you about being bitter with new members. Its sad, but I agree about building a repoire with people on here. And while I "know" many people on this site and I feel they "know" me, I have had successful trades/selling experiences in the past.

One item came damaged, but I had purchased insurance and the seller (whom I enjoy reading her posts & would trade with again;) )was happy to send me the receipt.

I do hope nothing is wrong and Kathy has the opportunity to resolve the issue.

And Linda---I know her mailing address was AR, and thank-you for researching the cell #.

I did email Greg on Saturday, however, I really didn't want to get him involved because basically I feel that isnt his job. But I wanted to let him know of what was going on.

As I posted in Carol's thread, it would be great for Greg to publish some sort of feedback rating system.

I hope I covered everything you all said.
Thanks for your concerns!! I appreciate it.

dannyzmom said:
It's a horrible situation you're in Vanessa and it sucks to feel you can't trust someone you thought you knew. I have only had one problem buying something from another consultant and it was not on CS but rather on a yahoo group. I paid with a check so I had no recourse and she got vicious nasty when confronted. She is no longer a consultant - she pobably burned too many bridges given her unpleasant demeanor.

I have only made one trade and it went beautifully and was with someone I trust implicitly (hi Janet!). I will only ever be willing to trade with a handful of people - the ones I have known for years and trust completely. Otherwise I will stick to buying/selling and only through Paypal so we both have protection.

Hi Carolyn! :) I trust you on sales/trades too! ;) Even though we disagree politically. :D But all is good! It stretches our thoughts!

I've had many successful dealings on here luckily. Good luck to getting it resolved. I just hope she was away for a weekend - I was INSANELY busy this last week!

I would send her a certified note via mail

So far, knock on wood, I have had good transactions with my fellow cheffers. Although I am a procrastinator and an awful packer (I have since learned my lesson), I hope everyone feels the same about me :D However, Ebay is a totally different story and I will no longer do business on it. One time I purchased what *I thought* to be 14 packages of recipe cards for $15 plus shipping (they were discontinued, so I figured the extra $1 was worth it.) So I received a package a few days later with 14 recipe cards in it! I was so angry, I could feel my blood pressure rise! I emailed the seller and demanded my money back. Luckily she was very cooperative. She said she wasn't a consultant and had paid as much as $1 per card before and wanted to try to re-coop some of her money. (Imagine someon charging a dollar a recipe card. That person should be ashamed of themselves!) Anyway, I sent back the package and got a full refund, so it ended up ok, but all in all it's just not worth it.

Wow, I just realized I wrote a whole book and it was all a complete hijack. Sorry... :blushing:

Thanks for sharing that Jackie!

I have definitely learned to be more conscious on who I deal/trade with! I think the new requirement for me is someone who has at least xxx posts. Whatever that number is, I am not sure yet! ;)

linojackie said:
So far, knock on wood, I have had good transactions with my fellow cheffers. Although I am a procrastinator and an awful packer (I have since learned my lesson), I hope everyone feels the same about me :D However, Ebay is a totally different story and I will no longer do business on it. One time I purchased what *I thought* to be 14 packages of recipe cards for $15 plus shipping (they were discontinued, so I figured the extra $1 was worth it.) So I received a package a few days later with 14 recipe cards in it! I was so angry, I could feel my blood pressure rise! I emailed the seller and demanded my money back. Luckily she was very cooperative. She said she wasn't a consultant and had paid as much as $1 per card before and wanted to try to re-coop some of her money. (Imagine someon charging a dollar a recipe card. That person should be ashamed of themselves!) Anyway, I sent back the package and got a full refund, so it ended up ok, but all in all it's just not worth it.

Wow, I just realized I wrote a whole book and it was all a complete hijack. Sorry... :blushing:

You know I've been doing business, NOT PC, on eBay since 1998 and I have never, knock on wood, been burned.

I hope I am included in the positive transactions Jackie!;)

Any luck today Vanessa??

Any luck yet?

I keep checking in here, hoping to find good news from Vanessa!

No news to report as of today...thanks all!

Did you send that cert. letter?

Sending it today

I missed this thread before, Venessa I know how you feel. A long time ago I ordered some stuff through a US consultant by the name Melissa Aska and the hag never sent my stuff and took over $100.00 bucks from me!!! I did contact the US head office over it, not sure what happened to her. I to this day still send bad vibes her way:mad:

But I have had wonderful transactions on here as well. I have purchased and sold items to fellow cheffers with no problems.

I wish you luck and hopefully it's just an over sight on her part.

Sending bad vibes to MELISSA ASKA... :yuck:

chefsteph07 said:
Sending bad vibes to MELISSA ASKA... :yuck:

Thanks, I know that I should bless and release:eek:

and to Kristi's hubby for intervening like he did (another post - just a little upsetting the way he did it)

stacywhitlow said:
and to Kristi's hubby for intervening like he did (another post - just a little upsetting the way he did it)

I missed that post - what happened?

PamperedDor said:
I missed that post - what happened?

It was horrible and mean Dor. I feel so bad for her. It's the husband intervention thread.

rennea said:
It was horrible and mean Dor. I feel so bad for her. It's the husband intervention thread.

I just got done reading that!! That is really messed up!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AuntKat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Kathytnt