• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Dish Dimensions: Special of the Month

In summary, the special dish being featured this month is the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions, a versatile dish that is perfect for baking, serving, and storing food. It has a diameter of 10 inches, a depth of 3 inches, and can hold up to 2 quarts of food. The dish is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is also microwave and dishwasher safe. It is suitable for both sweet and savory dishes, such as pumpkin pies, casseroles, and roasted vegetables. The Pumpkin Dish Dimensions also comes with a coordinating lid for storing leftovers or transporting dishes to potlucks and parties.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does anybody know what the dimensions are of the pumkin dish on specal this month. Thanks

not exactly, but it is fairly small... it's about the size of my hand spread out... my hands aren't petite by any means, but they aren't giant... it's a lot deeper than i expected though. Another consultant I know suggested using it as a soap dish - or even a small candy dish...

6" x 6" (pumpkin shape) and about 1-3/4" to 2" deep. It is a very attactive dish.

Can I just say you guys ROCK?! I just had a customer ask about it and I can't find mine from last year!

Related to Pumpkin Dish Dimensions: Special of the Month

What is the special dish being featured this month?

The special dish being featured this month is the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions. It is a versatile dish that can be used for baking, serving, and storing food.

What are the dimensions of the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions?

The Pumpkin Dish Dimensions has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 3 inches. It can hold up to 2 quarts of food.

Is the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions oven-safe?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.

Can the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions is perfect for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for baking pumpkin pies, casseroles, and even roasted vegetables.

Does the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions come with a lid?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish Dimensions comes with a coordinating lid that can be used for storing leftovers or for transporting dishes to potlucks and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kayleigh
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies