• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Dish: Where Will You Find It This Year?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pumpkin dishes, including pumpkin-shaped stoneware, silicone molds, and serving platters. These dishes are oven-safe up to 450°F, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe. They can be purchased through their website, a consultant, or select retail stores.
pctharper
Gold Member
Are they doing the pumpkin dish again this year? I just came across mine from last year and got me currious!

Last year they didn't announce it...I think they just had it in the Outlet. So not sure.

Yes, I believe they are doing the pumpkin dish again this year. I remember seeing it on the menu recently. It's always a seasonal favorite! I can't wait to try it again.

1. What types of pumpkin dishes can I find from Pampered Chef this year?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of pumpkin dishes, including pumpkin-shaped stoneware, pumpkin-shaped silicone molds, and pumpkin-shaped serving platters.

2. Are the pumpkin dishes oven-safe?

Yes, all of our pumpkin dishes are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

3. Can I use these pumpkin dishes in the microwave?

Yes, our pumpkin dishes are microwave-safe, making it easy to reheat leftovers or melt butter for baking.

4. Are the pumpkin dishes dishwasher-safe?

Yes, all of our pumpkin dishes are dishwasher-safe, making clean-up a breeze after your fall gatherings.

5. Where can I purchase these pumpkin dishes?

Our pumpkin dishes can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • raebates
  • General Chat