• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Proofreading Needed: Help Before Monday!

In summary, the turnaround time for proofreading services varies depending on the length and complexity of the document and is usually completed within 24-48 hours. The cost of proofreading also varies and can be obtained by contacting the service provider. While they strive for perfection, they cannot guarantee a completely error-free document but do offer a satisfaction guarantee. Proofreading services are available for a wide range of documents and can be submitted through email or the website with necessary information and specific instructions.
candiejayne
Hi guys, I am working on doing a right up for a webpage I am designing as a part time job. I have read over all that I have put together, but I am afraid that I'm missing typos and grammar errors because I know what it is suppose to say. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to proof read my document before I go and place the information the web for all to read. I'm going to attempt to attach it. If you could make any changes in red and email it back my way, I would really appreciate it. I have deadline of Monday for this to be done! My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• cordova webpage.doc
    57 KB · Views: 272
Editor here!

I'm busy right now and my brain is not working right ... but 2 things I noticed when I skimmed over it. First of all, the title of the person in the first part should be lower case unless it is before is name. Example:

President Barack Obama ....
Barack Obama, president ....

I also noticed one spelling error (decrease) which is underlined in red.

Hope to have more time to look at it later ...

thanks, I was questioning myself about the title. can't believe i missed the underlined word though LOL!

if you get more time that would be great! i've also got my mom on the mission, she was bored and always liked proof reading our documents when us kids were in school.

Just e-mailed you

Thanks, got it and made the changes!

Related to Proofreading Needed: Help Before Monday!

1. What is the turnaround time for proofreading services?

The turnaround time for proofreading services varies depending on the length and complexity of the document. However, we strive to have all proofreading completed within 24-48 hours.

2. How much does proofreading cost?

The cost of proofreading services also varies depending on the length and complexity of the document. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

3. Can you guarantee that my document will be error-free?

While we have highly skilled proofreaders who strive for perfection, we cannot guarantee that your document will be completely error-free. However, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to address any concerns you may have.

4. Do you offer proofreading for all types of documents?

Yes, we offer proofreading services for a wide range of documents including but not limited to essays, reports, articles, resumes, and business documents.

5. How do I submit my document for proofreading?

You can submit your document for proofreading by emailing it to us or uploading it through our website. Please make sure to include all necessary information and any specific instructions or requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karlene
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies