• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed Quick Converting Document

K
karlene
can someone please, please help me? I have created 2 documents tonight that I need converted over to something other than Micro Publisher. I love creating in this form but many cant read it...I realize these documents aren't directly related to PC but I didn't know where else to turn..I am coordinating a PC fundraiser and a benefit dinner for a friend of mine;s daughter who was recently diagnosed with incurable cancer...she is only 13 years old. I have to email these flyers to some people to get approval before sending to printer on Monday..any help would be greatly appreciated.
karlene reaser in OHIO

Attachments

• KARLIE PC.pub
    54 KB · Views: 207
  • karlie dinner.pub
    53 KB · Views: 164
Do they not have any version of publisher? Do you have the ability to make a pdf from them? Have you tried copying it into Word? It may not come out perfectly, but enough to get an okay? Or can you fax them?

It wont open up at all for someone who doesn't have microsoft publisher, unfortunately...I think I have seen on here numerous times how people will ask other so convert publisher documents to word or adobe or acrobat or something

This is the best I could do.

Attachments

• karlie dinner.doc
    41 KB · Views: 253
  • Karlie PC.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 205
thank you JenniferJennifer
thank you soooo much...perfect
I owe ya one
karlene

1. How can I convert my documents to a different format?

There are several options for converting your documents to a different format. You can use online file conversion tools, such as SmallPDF or Zamzar, or you can use software programs like Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word to convert the files. Additionally, you can ask someone else to help you with the conversion process.

2. Why do I need to convert my documents?

Converting your documents to a different format may be necessary if the current format is not compatible with the devices or software that your audience is using. In this case, it seems like the Micro Publisher format may not be easily readable by some people, so converting to a more widely accessible format would be beneficial.

3. How can I email my flyers for approval?

You can email your flyers as attachments to the individuals who need to approve them. Make sure to use a common file format, such as PDF or Word, to ensure that they are able to open and view the file easily.

4. Can someone help me with this document conversion?

Yes, you can ask someone for help with the document conversion process. This could be a friend, family member, or even a professional document converter. You can also reach out to online communities or forums for assistance.

5. What is the purpose of these documents?

These documents are being created for a PC fundraiser and a benefit dinner to support a 13-year-old girl who has been diagnosed with incurable cancer. They are likely important for promoting the event and raising awareness and support for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • gilliandanielle