• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert Publisher Document to Word | Help Needed from Karlene

K
karlene
Hi everyone
could someone please please please convert this publisher document to word for me? I would be forever grateful to you.
karlene

Attachments

• cluster party.pub
    82.5 KB · Views: 301
Here it is but you lose your fancy borders...?...is there something you want edited and saved in publisher?

Attachments

• cluster party.doc
    3.9 KB · Views: 307
I copied the images from the pub file and here is what I got. It looks like it is 1/4 of a page.

Attachments

• ClusterParty.doc
    66 KB · Views: 373
thank you...yes, they are postcards that fit 4 on a page...I just love my publisher program, but unfortunately not everyone can open it

Thanks Kathleen - I posted and have been running non-stop all day at work - even skipped lunch today...

1. How can I convert a Publisher document to Word?

To convert a Publisher document to Word, you can use the "Save As" feature in Publisher and select "Word Document" as the file type. Alternatively, you can use an online file converter or a specialized software designed for this purpose.

2. Why do I need to convert a Publisher document to Word?

Publisher and Word are two different software programs with different file formats. Converting a Publisher document to Word may be necessary if you need to share the document with someone who does not have Publisher or if you need to edit the document in Word.

3. Can I convert a Publisher document to Word for free?

Yes, there are free options available for converting a Publisher document to Word. You can use an online file converter or open the document in Publisher and save it as a Word document. However, some specialized software may require a fee.

4. Is it possible to retain the formatting of the document when converting from Publisher to Word?

Yes, depending on the method you use to convert the document, you can retain the formatting. If you use an online file converter or specialized software, they usually have features that preserve the formatting of the original document.

5. Can someone convert a Publisher document to Word for me?

Yes, you can ask someone with access to Publisher or specialized software to convert the document for you. However, make sure to ask for their permission and give credit for their help. You can also use online file conversion services, but keep in mind that they may not always provide accurate results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
chefann
  • SusanBP0129
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies