• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Converting Publisher Certificate to Word? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, to convert a Publisher certificate to Word, open the certificate in Publisher and go to the "File" menu. Then, select "Save As" and choose "Word Document" as the file type. It is possible to make changes to the certificate in Word after converting it, but some formatting may be lost. The certificate may not look exactly the same in Word as it does in Publisher, so it is important to review and make any necessary adjustments before printing. It is not possible to convert multiple Publisher certificates to Word at once, and if you do not have Publisher, you will not be able to convert the certificate.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I got this Certificate sent to me in Publisher.
My computer won't allow me to open it, because it is a differen't version.
Could someone put it into Word for me?

Attachments

• giftcertificate.pub
    58.5 KB · Views: 327
Hope this helps.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Gift Certificate.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 519
Thanks Trish!!!!!

Related to Need Help Converting Publisher Certificate to Word? We've Got You Covered!

1. How do I convert a Publisher certificate to Word?

To convert a Publisher certificate to Word, open the certificate in Publisher and go to the "File" menu. From there, select "Save As" and choose "Word Document" as the file type. This will save a copy of your certificate in a format that can be opened in Word.

2. Can I make changes to the certificate in Word after converting it?

Yes, you can make changes to the certificate in Word after converting it. However, some formatting may be lost in the conversion process, so it is best to make any necessary changes in Publisher before converting to Word.

3. Will the certificate look exactly the same in Word as it does in Publisher?

The certificate may not look exactly the same in Word as it does in Publisher. Some formatting may be lost in the conversion process, so it is important to review the document and make any necessary adjustments before printing.

4. Can I convert multiple Publisher certificates to Word at once?

No, you cannot convert multiple Publisher certificates to Word at once. Each certificate must be converted individually.

5. What if I don't have Publisher, can I still convert the certificate to Word?

If you do not have Publisher, you will not be able to convert the certificate to Word. However, you may be able to open the certificate in a word processing program and manually recreate it using the original as a reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mwalker
Replies
Views
chefann
  • karlene
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies