• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Converting to PDF? Anyone Familiar with Adobe Acrobat or Pagemaker?

In summary, Adobe Acrobat and Pagemaker are two different software programs with different purposes. Adobe Acrobat is used for creating, editing, and viewing PDF files, while Pagemaker is used for designing and producing print materials. You cannot use Adobe Acrobat to edit a Pagemaker file, as they are not compatible with each other. Whether or not you need both programs depends on your specific needs. If you only need to create and edit PDF files, then Adobe Acrobat would suffice. However, if you also need to design and produce print materials, then Pagemaker would be necessary. The choice between Adobe Acrobat and Pagemaker for creating professional documents depends on the type of document you need to create. If you need a document in PDF
finley1991
Does anyone have this program? If so, could you please PM me? I need to convert a file to a pdf format and need someone to either do it for me or tell me where I can go online to do it. Thanks so much! --- COLLEEN :)

What are you converting the file from?

Colleen- email it to me. As long as I can open the original, I can create a PDF (it's built into the Mac OS).

If Ann's doesn't work, e-mail me...I should be able to convert it.

Thanks everyone! I need to create it first!

1. What is the difference between Adobe Acrobat and Pagemaker?

Adobe Acrobat is a software program used for creating, editing, and viewing PDF files. Pagemaker, on the other hand, is a desktop publishing software used for designing and producing print materials such as brochures, flyers, and newsletters.

2. Can I use Adobe Acrobat to edit a Pagemaker file?

No, Adobe Acrobat and Pagemaker are two separate programs with different purposes. Acrobat is used for PDF files while Pagemaker is used for designing print materials. You cannot edit a Pagemaker file using Adobe Acrobat.

3. Do I need both Adobe Acrobat and Pagemaker?

It depends on your specific needs. If you only need to create and edit PDF files, then Adobe Acrobat would suffice. However, if you also need to design and produce print materials, then Pagemaker would be necessary.

4. Is Adobe Acrobat or Pagemaker better for creating professional documents?

Again, it depends on the type of document you need to create. If you need a document in PDF format, then Adobe Acrobat would be the better choice. However, if you need a print document such as a brochure or newsletter, then Pagemaker would be the more suitable option.

5. Can I convert a Pagemaker file to a PDF using Adobe Acrobat?

Yes, you can convert a Pagemaker file to a PDF using Adobe Acrobat. Pagemaker has a built-in feature that allows you to export your document as a PDF, or you can use Adobe Acrobat to convert the file after it has been saved as a Pagemaker file.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KimB
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies