• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can Someone Convert These?

In summary, to convert measurements for recipes, you can use a conversion chart or calculator. You can also find many conversion tools online. Liquid measurements, such as cups and tablespoons, are used for pourable ingredients while dry measurements, such as ounces and pounds, are used for solid ingredients. You can use metric measurements instead of standard measurements by accurately converting them. To convert a recipe that uses weight measurements, use the conversion factor of the specific ingredient. The easiest way to convert a recipe that uses volume measurements is to use a conversion calculator or tool.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have several guests who would like for me to email the 30 minute chicken recipe, and the 10 minute pork recipe to them (with the picture) but they are in pdf on the PC website, and I need them converted to a Word doc. in order to email them - is there someone who can do that for me?

Thanks!

I converted the recipe, but I'm not sure how to put it on the website. I can e-mail it to you. Looks like I figured it out.

Attachments

• Thirty Minute Chicken Recipe.doc
    307 KB · Views: 314
Perfect! That's exactly how I needed it!

Now.... could you do the pork one also!:eek:

thanks Jill!

Here's the pork tenderloin. Okay, woops, I'm not sure why it didn't attach. I'll try again.

Here it is, I think. I just figured out how to do this, yesterday. First you save it from the PC website. Then you find it on your computer. Click on the camera at the top. Put the cursor on the document and right click. Select all. Copy all? Then Pull up Word and paste it on a new document. Save it. Wa-la. It is easier than this is making it sound.

Attachments

• BBQ Pork Tenderoin 10 minutes.doc
    356 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
YOU are a STAR!

Thanks!

Why can't you email the pdf? Just attach it!

I like to send the document as inline text. Some people can e-mail their word documents. I can't at this time because mine needs to be set up, but eventually I will get around to doing that.

Related to Help! Can Someone Convert These?

1. How do I convert measurements for recipes?

To convert measurements for recipes, you can use a conversion chart or calculator. You can also find many conversion tools online that allow you to easily convert between different units of measurement.

2. What is the difference between liquid and dry measurements?

Liquid measurements, such as cups and tablespoons, are used for ingredients that are pourable or can be easily measured in a liquid form. Dry measurements, such as ounces and pounds, are used for ingredients that are solid or can be easily measured in a solid form.

3. Can I use metric measurements instead of standard measurements?

Yes, you can use metric measurements instead of standard measurements. Just make sure to convert the measurements accurately using a conversion chart or calculator.

4. How do I convert a recipe that uses weight measurements?

To convert a recipe that uses weight measurements, you will need to know the conversion factor for the specific ingredient you are using. Then, multiply the weight in ounces or grams by the conversion factor to get the equivalent measurement in cups or tablespoons.

5. What is the easiest way to convert a recipe that uses volume measurements?

The easiest way to convert a recipe that uses volume measurements is to use a conversion calculator or tool. These tools allow you to easily convert between different units of measurement without having to do any manual calculations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KimB
  • krzymomof4
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefcat1
  • heat123